Reviews for Silenced
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
loved it :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Gee. I thought her cell phone was smashed against a tree the night before. Now is she going to drive her totaled truck to Seattle.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Who Says radiographs instead of x-rays?
Melissa Hughes chapter 25 . 9/13/2010
Okay Kirsten I have finally made the time to finish your book. I printed off a couple of chapters for a night time reading and I was mad at myself for not printing off more chapters because I wanted to find out what happened next. So once I finally took the time to read your book, I read it within a couple of days because it kept me going. I enjoyed it and would love to read more from you. The only thing I would say is find your own names for your characters because then it is more yours. I think we all have our own versions of Edward and Bella in our heads (both from the books and the movies) that it makes it hard to connect these characters in your book. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work.
LillyJo chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
awww...what a great way to end the story.

Loved it.

Though if you ended it differently you could've had spin off's of them actually keeping their jobs as fbi agents and working on other cases.

Just a thought. But then again, you don't want to over do it.

Great work.
LillyJo chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
OMG ITS SOOOO GOOD!
LillyJo chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
LOVED IT! I LOVE ACTION!

HERE'S YOUR 100 REVIEW!

YEAH!
LillyJo chapter 22 . 8/28/2010
I bet the FBI Agents are Emmett and Jasper.
LillyJo chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter once again. ok things need to get moving now.

Can someone shoot Aro and James please? Victoria they can hang.

Actually, let's hang all of them, slowly.
LillyJo chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
great chapter, can't wait to continue to read.
LillyJo chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
yup, me again.
LillyJo chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
HEY ITS ME. I'M REVIEWING.
LillyJo chapter 20 . 8/28/2010
I JUST REALIZED THAT I CAN'T GET YOU PASSES 1OO REVIEWS.

I CAN'T REVIEW TWICE ON ONE CHAPTER.

HMMMM,,, I MUST'VE MISSED ONE OR TWO. I'LL GO BACK.
LillyJo chapter 19 . 8/28/2010
YES MIKE, YES YOU DO, NOW RUN...TAKE YOUR FAMILY AND RUN!
LillyJo chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
aahhh you're kidding!

She's just paranoid i know it. Shoot, now i have to go make dinner for my family and pack. Crap. I'll try to read some more before bed.