Reviews for The Fox's Eyes
Itw4swritten chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
Lit. I like the way you see and developed the charcters. There needs to be more stories like this. I love the family concept. The family really comes alive. The kids are great characters. Please tell me u r still writing this story. I love it so far.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
Itachi... this could be either very good or very bad.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
It was a nice scene with Teuchi and Ayame.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
This chapter is pretty awesome.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
This is very cool.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Okay... that turned out differently than I expected.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
This wont end well.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I LOVED the reintroduction of the old friends. It was just right where it felt genuine.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
It was a nice moment with Naruto and his daughter.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Ut oh. So Hinata's baby is in trouble so they need Sakura, or Tsunade or Shizune right?
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Chapters are a bit short, but the meat of the chapters is full. Well done.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This was sadly sweet. Great first chapter.
dxm2000 chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
Wow, found this while looking for something unrelated, decided to give it a chance, and must say, I am glad I did. While I somewhat agree with your analysis and as a fellow procrastinator, understand the difficulty of sticking to your work (hey, I've been been putting off rewriting and posting my own works for five years now), I feel an obligation to encourage you not to give up, because I see a diamond in the rough here.
You definitely have an interesting idea here (an "exile"/"runaway" fic which doesn't involve "council" bashing, half of konoha following Naruto out or Naruto picking up people he met (often from filler episodes) every chapter, the looming threat of the ever persistent Akatsuki, and several mysteries to be uncovered), it's just a matter of the apparent lack of imagery and emotion.
Despite this, you don't come off as an amateur, and I must say, you've done well on your OCs, they aren't overbearing, or painful to read in anyway, despite being main cast members, they aren't the only focus, with Naruto characters as a "sidedish".
I'd definitely say that with some minor tweaking, this story could be considered one of the better ones. Looking forward to seeing you do.
And whatever you do, I wish you luck in your endeavors.
Lady R Paine chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
I will be waiting... Good luck can't wait for the story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
please i'm really enjoying dis,
so u better update u