Reviews for The Fox's Eyes
Lady R Paine chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
I will be waiting... Good luck can't wait for the story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
please i'm really enjoying dis,
so u better update u
Crimson Foxxy chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
First of all I dont think your stupid and second of all ive been waiting months for the chapters! Please post them soon!
hphgfanatic chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
it's not namikaze thats a branch of the senju rather uzumaki and senju are cousins
ns chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
when r u going to update ...?
Hime-Love-97 chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
I love this sooo much!"!
Hime-Love-97 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Well...I love it!
AnonamasSam chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! and I want to see naruto's reaction to minato's outburst and red chakra!
Rosie Thornet chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Oh my god I love this story :)
Jessie Brown chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
I WILL SUPPORT YOUR DECISION TO ITS FULLEST!

A author gots to do what a author gots to do. Like I said I love your writing and the plot. Plus I was wondering why you had did the time skip anyway cause deep inside I wanted to know what had happen during there travel. The people they met, did they run into trouble with rouge ninjas, or just towns that had some trouble and stuff. Either way I would read your new idea about this fanfic.
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Hehehe sparkly pixie! Love it! So are you going to rewrite the story and make it better muse-chan?
Jessie Brown chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
HOW COULD YOU STOP THE STORY LIKE THIS! I AM SOOO PISSED!

*Tries to calm down*

Look I love this story soo much and I really really really want you to finish it *begins to cry*

The plot is so wonderful and I fell in the with the characters soo much

Plus you leave a lot of questions unanswered. Really mean cliffhanger and don't update update for a really long time. How can do that to soooo many loyal fans.*sniff*

Please update soon and don't leave us with a broken heart.( I beg for you update.*walks away*
Krabkrab chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
Nice way to end a chapter :D
Krabkrab chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
Itachi no evil...he also going blind lols.
Royal Duke Armadilloer III chapter 16 . 2/21/2011