Reviews for Every Tear Brings You Closer
Indie xx chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon, I am dying to know what happens! I might cry if you don't ;) haha this is really good :) - 3 Indiexx
oXSammyXo chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Yes it has! I love your stories! I have a quick Question... Did Aiya find out yet if he imprinted on her?
Livinginmelodies chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
this chapter is short (as you already pointed out) but good every story needs a few fillers. keep it up can't wait to read the next llllllllllooooonnnnnnggggggg dramatic chapter :)
fleurdelis1126 chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
In my personal opinion, yes your writing has improved. Even though its really short, this chapter seemed to be well organized and was written beautifully! Relax chica, if your a writer and its what you enjoy, everything will always come out good. p.s. I did the pre ap thing in my day, and I will let you know right now, it's worth it.
fantasyessa chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
Hey bb! Really good chapter, Im glad you havent given up! :D *hugs Devon* And your writing gets better and better with each chapter as you learn more! I luvs it! And now, off to read your new OTHER one-shot! ;P
thyttrinh chapter 17 . 9/29/2010
Epp more please!
fantasyessa chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
Heyla hun! Loved this one, like I said, although it was very heartbreaking. :(

As for the Q's...

#1: My fave chapter is Ch. 9: Before the World Shifted. I don't know what it is about it, but I lurve it!

#2: Hmm, I think I already told you that my fave is Aria too! Funny I have the same opionion of you, cuz Heidi's really growing on me too! :D (I think I like Aria a hell of a lot is cuz she kinda reminds me of my best friend, and I lwove my best fwiend!)

#3: This one is tough... I kinda find that none of the girl characters in this particular story really relate to me THAT much, but I'd have to say Aiya! She's pretty awesome too, just like me! Haha, just kidding!

#4: Two sucks and a chomp! :D (Or 1,036 licks! lol)
fantasyessa chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
Well, I LOVED it! I am so sorry for not reviewing till now! It's kinda ironic that I'm having shitty family drama the same time as you, but my biological father has been showing up at my parents house and doing some pretty bad stuff... I'm in the hospital right now, and have been in bed rest for the past week or so, so it's been pretty hard. My 'rents had to buy a body guard and my real dad (even though I'm not related by blood, he's def my real father, no matter what) has been visiting me a lot and stuff...

JESUS! SO sorry for going on about ME in a review about YOU!

But I totally loved it hon! I thought the convo between Tai and Dimitri was pretty good! Of course, we may never understand the secret language of guy-code, but I think ya came pretty darn close!

I am now dying to find out what the girls do when they find out the guys eavesdropped on them! :D (I'm laughing out loud just thinking about it!

Send me a chap as son as ya can, hon! I don't blame or judge any lateness in anybody, as I'v definitely been and definitely done that!

As always, TwilightHeart21

PS, Aww, thanks for calling me your big sis! You're like the little sis I... do have! LOL! But seriously, you're awesome! I hope this doesn't sound creepy or anything (Which it probably does) but I have never been closer with someone over the computer.

Luv ya!
thyttrinh chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
Eppp SO awesome!
fantasyessa chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
heyla! :D Thanks so much for the shout-out! And, just so ya know, I'm completely addicted to your writing as well!

I'm sorry I can't leave the super-long, ultra fab review you deserve, just know that I love this to pieces and I'll be awaiting the next chapter to beta eagerly!

PS, I dont know if I said this already but I LOVE Aria! I love Aiya too, but Aria is just awesome!
Livinginmelodies chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
wow can't wait for the next chap! lol i'm like seriously addicted to this stuff! D: :D heh heh heh
fleurdelis1126 chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
Cute chapter! Question was their phasing in response to the Cullens arrival?
fantasyessa chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
Again, I really loved it! And now I know why Aiya 'luvs' Keirian! I feel sorry for her, and I'm surprised they didnt imprint!

But I suppose that'll make their relationship harder, more intense, something they really have to work for! I love it so much!

Good luck in high school! You'll probably love it and hate it at the same time, I know I did! :D
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Uhm yeah... That was probably one of the shortest chapters I've ever read...0_o If you're gonna write about that as a foreshadowing you should probably extend it or do something to combine it.. This can hardly be called a chaoter.
fantasyessa chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Heyla hon! LOVED it! It def wasn't awkward, and you did well! Also, these aren't really fillers, because they do have to do with the point of the story's plot!

I think my curiosity at this point is killing me! BLURGH! Update as soon as you, bb! Although, I do understand that school begins soon... thats why I haven't posted a new story yet, although I have many, many ideas swimming around! :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »