Reviews for Brother Wolf
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/30
cool
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 5/31
Sweet! I love Brother Wolf. You did a breaufiul job writing this short story.
klu chapter 1 . 3/15
I liked this and I thought the plot of having Bobby initially find Sam was well executed.
Thanks for writing.
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 1/4
hope there is a sequel It was really good
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ha! I've read this story at least four times and I don't know how I missed acidently spelled bobby as booby
in the beginning of the second paragragh.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
good story
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Lovely start but there is so much more to say. I'll just go on to the next story in this sequence. Thank you for this though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Please do a sequel! :D loved itt
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
OMG! That was so freaking adorable! This awesomeness is going straight to my favorites.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is amazing! I LOVE it! Off to read the rest...
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
good story.
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was superbly awesome! Love very much. Yay for brotherly bonds withstanding anything! And I love Bobby! He is so super awesome and is totally the coolest old guy ever! I'm so happy that Dean and Sam had him to turn to and rely on. I felt so bad for Sam. Hiding from his family to spare them the pain of having to kill him...that's so Sammy. Lovely story. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I like it. On to the next one.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hey!

So I finally had the time to read this and I loved it.

The idea of Sam being a werewolf is cool and I love the fact that Dean just excepted him like that.

Loved this just like al your work and I am off to go read the next one. Wonder whatJohn is gonna do if he ever finds out.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I enjoyed the start this series, Sam being a werewolf, but controlling what he can do is excellent. I like that you've kept to the show's lore about how they turn. Dean's reaction was great, him protecting Sam is going to be great. Bobby acting like a second dad to the both them is heartwarming especially with Sam the way he is and taking him in like he did.