Reviews for Clash of the Clans
DoD chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
How I wish this story was contiued, with the way it looks you could have even worked in the the 4 newest clans Skeelz, Vortex, Berzerk, and Juungo. You could have even wrote their arrivals into the clan wars. the Website says the arrival of the Skeelz suprised everyone, and it took a while for them to recover, it's also said Sential were the first to respond...and threated by the Juungo when they were created.
sarj21 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Great story, out of all the stories Shadowheart10 has written this one would be at the bottom of rankings, and it was AMAZING

If this is the worst he has to offer, his best stories would put you in a coma

All joking aside the story was good overall, in-depth, descriptive, and great plot

12 out of 5 stars
riley chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
hi I just read your story for the first time and i think it's great and i can't wait to find out what happens next not to mettention it's one of the only good urban rivals fanfics out there keep up the good work.
Kendran chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Interesting, when you said that the plot would be a little different than the actual story you weren't kidding, what with the strong threads binding the Montana, and Pussy Cats, in your Clint City at least. I mean, really, if the rest of the city is a bomb someone just lit, these two are a nuclear bomb and someone just hit the big red button. Good fight seen, really had me into it, keep it up. You should be proud of yourself. Oh, and don't worry about the number of reviews, few people actually read Urban Rivals Fanfictions, and you know an even smaller percentage actually review, but you're good, don't let anyone tell you differently.
Kendran chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Completely and incrediably awesome. I was very impressed with the depths of your knowledge on the clans. The fight with Ielena and Bridget were prefectly tuned to their personalities, Bridget's a true leader. Alec's and Kenny's past. I mean, it was obvious that Kenny was the one Alec had bullied from his past, though the discription actually didn't say his name, nice going there. The save with Aurora was a nice touch. I love the leaders, I've always wanted to see timber in action, awesome. And I wasn't expecting Astrid to appear, what with her being such a new character and all, bravo. And Muze giving Aldo those scars was inspired, I would have never have guessed that from her discription, that was dang good. Incediable plot that left me on the edge of my seat the whole way. Looks like someone finally lit the bomb that is Clint City. You've done a spectacular job with this. I can't wait for the next chapter. You should be proud of yourself, you're going to be a great author some day. Keep it up.