Reviews for Three
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 6 . 7/6
another well-written story! one of your best! i really hope you pick it back up sometime!
ficfangirl chapter 6 . 6/21
Oh dear! Another I'd like to see you pick back up. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.
I hope Nott is not off to betray Draco and company. That will only cause problems for everyone especially with old magic involved.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 6 . 6/10
que pasó con theo? fue cambiado de sede? los abandonó? los traicionó?
diamondnightskies chapter 6 . 4/3
Ouch! Again I have accidentally gotten sucked into a story of yours that I did not realize wasn't finished...and it really sucks because I love it so much! I really hope you pick this back up, along with some other unfinished ones I've read of yours. I've tried to be so careful about not reading unfinished ones, I don't know how I missed it.
Samolly chapter 6 . 3/12
Wow, just found this and it is excellent!
It's a captivating story you tell super well. Also, mucho brownie points for your gift in writing smut. 3

I wish you more inspiration plunnies and good times, dear RZZMG. As you transition to AO3, I hope you don't forget to bring this gem with you. :)
lovelydreams98 chapter 6 . 2/18
Please update!
Update
Erica18 chapter 6 . 1/28
Continua por favor
dai49marie chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Please continue this!
imperialboob chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
i realize its been 7 years since an update, probably abandoned. but i want u to know i love this story so far. i hope to read the conclusion of it someday if you ever take it back up. your work is always really well written and thought out. im interested in the whereabouts of the weasley clan, especially ginny (i usually love her character style) also how durmstang is going to stand up to voldemort. you have a really good story here so i hope one day it gets up off the ground again.
Happy Holidays
GoAskAlice88 chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
Systematically going through your list and reading every Dramione you’ve written. This is by far one of your best! I didn’t realize it wasn’t complete! Please please please please PLEASE consider writing more for this story? It’s absolutely amazing! Hot, possessive Draco, kick-ass Hermione, swoon worthy sex, great mystery and a plot that’s making me beg for more. Oh, and where the hell are Ron and Ginny? Give me more, please!
Wolfxo88 chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
Still waiting for the next chapter...please!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Hi when will u complete this story?
Queen chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
What? the story is not going to be completed?
Why? it was absolutely awesome and amazing!