Reviews for Three
dai49marie chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Please continue this!
imperialboob chapter 6 . 12/2/2017
i realize its been 7 years since an update, probably abandoned. but i want u to know i love this story so far. i hope to read the conclusion of it someday if you ever take it back up. your work is always really well written and thought out. im interested in the whereabouts of the weasley clan, especially ginny (i usually love her character style) also how durmstang is going to stand up to voldemort. you have a really good story here so i hope one day it gets up off the ground again.
Happy Holidays
GoAskAlice88 chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
Systematically going through your list and reading every Dramione you’ve written. This is by far one of your best! I didn’t realize it wasn’t complete! Please please please please PLEASE consider writing more for this story? It’s absolutely amazing! Hot, possessive Draco, kick-ass Hermione, swoon worthy sex, great mystery and a plot that’s making me beg for more. Oh, and where the hell are Ron and Ginny? Give me more, please!
Wolfxo88 chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
Still waiting for the next chapter...please!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Hi when will u complete this story?
Queen chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
What? the story is not going to be completed?
Why? it was absolutely awesome and amazing!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
please continue this! please!
Inggita chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
Ah! Looking forward for you finishing this story! I know it's been long ago but I hope you'll come back :)
Rlkotatis chapter 6 . 9/20/2017
SOOOO HAWT ! I'm beginning to think I'm a fan of all your story's whether you finish them or not lol
nellaine824 chapter 5 . 9/15/2017
I just started reading this last night and I couldn't stop even while I am here at the office and supposedly working. It is such an engaging story and I could not bring myself to put it down. I sincerely wish that one day you'll continue this story. It is beautifully written and I honestly look forward to reading a completed story. Thank you for writing it.
keikei313 chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
I hope one day you continue this story!
Dy chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
Ooooooh... *blushing*
Good, very good! The best! I love almost all your Dramione stories, and I love it more if you kindly finishing this story... please.. please...

Draco love three? Well... give him triplets as his firstborn then please... LOLOL..
Hmmm... 1st of the triplets, Harold Ophiuchus Malfoy (with Harry as nickname.. 'cause I don't think Harry Malfoy ring a right bell..),
2nd is Ronald Corvus Malfoy (was he dead?) and the 3rd is Albus Scorpius Malfoy... what do you think?
With Harold an Ronald in Gyffindor and Albus in Slytherin.. made number 3 more sacred for Draco, 'cause his 3rd son is the true Slytherin... then more children.. (hahahaha.. I love big family!) How about 3... 3 CUBED children..? (ROTFL, too much!)

I really really hope you will finish this story... Please...
mrslara2112 chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
I'm so glad I read this far even though I'm now heartbroken that it isn't finished.
NLAP chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
i don't understand noncon fics in which hermione can't defend herself. she's a powerful witch! it doesn't matter that she's less physically strong. these scenes make me so mad! not because of the non-con, but because they always paint her as some helpless little thing that can't defend herself.