Reviews for Three
Rlkotatis chapter 6 . 15h
SOOOO HAWT ! I'm beginning to think I'm a fan of all your story's whether you finish them or not lol
nellaine824 chapter 5 . 9/15
I just started reading this last night and I couldn't stop even while I am here at the office and supposedly working. It is such an engaging story and I could not bring myself to put it down. I sincerely wish that one day you'll continue this story. It is beautifully written and I honestly look forward to reading a completed story. Thank you for writing it.
keikei313 chapter 6 . 9/3
I hope one day you continue this story!
Dy chapter 6 . 7/30
Ooooooh... *blushing*
Good, very good! The best! I love almost all your Dramione stories, and I love it more if you kindly finishing this story... please.. please...

Draco love three? Well... give him triplets as his firstborn then please... LOLOL..
Hmmm... 1st of the triplets, Harold Ophiuchus Malfoy (with Harry as nickname.. 'cause I don't think Harry Malfoy ring a right bell..),
2nd is Ronald Corvus Malfoy (was he dead?) and the 3rd is Albus Scorpius Malfoy... what do you think?
With Harold an Ronald in Gyffindor and Albus in Slytherin.. made number 3 more sacred for Draco, 'cause his 3rd son is the true Slytherin... then more children.. (hahahaha.. I love big family!) How about 3... 3 CUBED children..? (ROTFL, too much!)

I really really hope you will finish this story... Please...
mrslara2112 chapter 6 . 7/12
I'm so glad I read this far even though I'm now heartbroken that it isn't finished.
NLAP chapter 6 . 7/7
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
i don't understand noncon fics in which hermione can't defend herself. she's a powerful witch! it doesn't matter that she's less physically strong. these scenes make me so mad! not because of the non-con, but because they always paint her as some helpless little thing that can't defend herself.
FloorVisser chapter 6 . 6/24
Omg I love this fic! I can't believe you haven't written anything on it in the last 7 years :O ! Im totally captivated by the timeline and the story, I desperately want to know what happens with Nott and if You-Know-Who will lose in the end.
You describe the characters all so beautifully.. Truly you're my favourite writer on this site :D
gaby.wyv chapter 6 . 4/27
me encanta tu fic ojala que actualizes pronto eres genial..
please update :)
Jilybean31 chapter 6 . 4/11
Loved this and would love to know what happens!
nikimass09 chapter 6 . 4/3
this is great...please pick it back up...i curious as to what happened with ron and ginny and where nott went. another great story always
elizabethrose1974 chapter 6 . 3/26
please please please continue!
tinkdst2 chapter 6 . 3/6
Oh my goodness. I just found this story and it's wonderful and I want more now! I may currently be on a binge of your stories right now because they're just so entertaining (just finished The Sweetest Cherry. So good!)! And since you're back now and trying to finish up Eros and Psyche, I just figured I'd give this story a shout out. If you find your muse for this one, I would love to read more :)
le.demigod.in.blue.gear chapter 6 . 3/6
please update this fic... it's amazing and I can't wait to know what happens . The dramoine is just ... *..*