Reviews for Three
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC!
itsjillian chapter 6 . 7/8
So it's been 5 years...
svetlana chapter 6 . 6/10
how do you start so many stories and not finish them that would drive me crazy
alwaysandforever430 chapter 6 . 6/1
I love this story. The darkness is intriguing and it is so well written. I love how you have written Draco and Hermiones relationship. Update? :)
Megha chapter 1 . 5/23
Loved the mention abt andhra pradesh. A wow dark story!
alexzpattinson chapter 6 . 5/7
please finish the story! i'm hooked!
LCB chapter 6 . 4/29
Please update!
LCB chapter 5 . 4/29
Lord help them they need it!
HeartShapedCandy chapter 6 . 4/18
Re-reading alot of your work. Are you going to update this? I know you have lots of WIP that you have, but Id really like to know if there'll be a conclusion. :-)
Rose chapter 1 . 4/14
Voldemort wants Hermione alive and unhurt at all costs...wow! Draco better protect her then. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
pls update this
dskjfakdsjhfkad chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
And why wasn't Nott there? And what are the suicide missions? And more unanswered questions?
Stop slacking here dude.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE...hook, line & sinker
PoisonDreamz chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I'm happily re-reading this again, (as your fics are timeless) and it really makes me want an update.

I know it's up for adoption, but frankly, there aren't a lot of Dramione writers of your quality out there, and even then, their writing styles are different to yours, and I'm not convinced that they would come to the same conclusion that you would have, or drive the characters in the way that you've driven them.

I suppose, if there was definitvely NO way that you'd start writing for this again, another writer would just have to do, but I think it would be good if you could read their chapters before they were published, and give critique. Hopefully, that would bring a completed story that is yours, even if you didn't actually write it, and would leave your readers satisfied.