Reviews for Three
windyshoes chapter 6 . 10/9
Really enjoyed reading Draco and Mione's relationship you wrote here and how its been growing over the many chapters.
fandomprincess0602 chapter 6 . 9/10
Ohh my! This is another that has trapped me! Please give me more; I need it! Please start back up on this one also! Forever indebted!
Msashleyz chapter 6 . 9/10
As of this review... This story has obtained 500 reviews. Suffice to say it's very well written. It would be great if you would finish this story. Understandably, both characters are together... So what would be to climax of the story now? Perhaps an unexpected pregnancy, Draco goes all dominating, secrets Hermione away in safe location to her absolute fury. She becomes released post war victory. A few more friends of hers could be killed, she blames herself and Draco. Main character has to work his way into her good graces, groveling etc etc.

You excel at gut wrenching scenes. The emotional highs and lows. Please add another loop to this roller coaster.
Jen7 chapter 6 . 8/14
Please update this is a good fic
itsjillian chapter 6 . 7/8
So it's been 5 years...
svetlana chapter 6 . 6/10
how do you start so many stories and not finish them that would drive me crazy
alwaysandforever430 chapter 6 . 6/1
I love this story. The darkness is intriguing and it is so well written. I love how you have written Draco and Hermiones relationship. Update? :)
Megha chapter 1 . 5/23
Loved the mention abt andhra pradesh. A wow dark story!
alexzpattinson chapter 6 . 5/7
please finish the story! i'm hooked!
LCB chapter 6 . 4/29
Please update!
LCB chapter 5 . 4/29
Lord help them they need it!
HeartShapedCandy chapter 6 . 4/18
Re-reading alot of your work. Are you going to update this? I know you have lots of WIP that you have, but Id really like to know if there'll be a conclusion. :-)
Rose chapter 1 . 4/14
Voldemort wants Hermione alive and unhurt at all! Draco better protect her then. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
pls update this