Reviews for Thin Line
Inggita chapter 3 . 4/26
Ah! I really hope she choose Draco!
*and I cant stop thinking about the wild night they have haha!*
Dehaev chapter 3 . 4/12
Loved this! Like everyone else, I am left dying to know why Draco was in a dark place (perhaps he and Hermione have similar relationship issues?) and what she eventually says to Harry and Ron (cause I'd like to think she def would NOT go back to that cheating shite. And he sent her her RING BACK.. omg..) I can picture Hermione handing back the ring to Ron in person, covered in various love bites. Yes..

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
I really, really love this story. I think it would be AMAZING if you were to at least consider writing a sequel and continue the story. Just my opinion though. :)
Dracohasmycat chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
...and decided to shoo the owls away and stay.

Yes, good for you Hermione.

I mean really though, she should stay to let him explain himself. She should also reply to Harry's owl and tell Ron to shove that ring somewhere creative. Hes cheated on her how many times according to this? Two? three counting that night? Bye Ronald.
Arandomprincess chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
WHAT HAPPENED HAHAHAHA
Lily chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
That was a very cruel ending, but I, again, loved your story! So good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
What happened? What was Draco going through? Wow I know it's a short story but would make a great longer multi-chapter fic. I will just believe she stayed with Draco. Loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Great story dude,it really pulled me out of my mini shitty I like the part in the story were Hermoine said Dreco was a eningma,he really is one.
Leti0422 chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
That ending was really mean... Lol. Great story
SugarArts chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
love your dramione stories
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Enjoyed it - until the "end". I don't think it's complete & it needs to be finished! Hint hint
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
OH MY GOD THAT CLIFFIE THO
i like to think she stayed
i love this fic
i'd be so happy if you wrote an epilogue
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I love it! An interesting ending. I wanted to read more!
frekles chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
What! that was a cruel ending! But a great story...loved it!
The Author chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Guest: I assume you read the author's note and hence prevented yourself from wasting time reading something you'd dislike. Good for you! Hope you went on and found something else that floats your proverbial boat. That said, *I* wonder about people who take the time and effort to criticize others, while hiding behind anonymity. Quite the activist you are! Guess we're both left wondering, huh? Cheers! ;)