Reviews for Thin Line
Lily chapter 3 . 8/27
That was a very cruel ending, but I, again, loved your story! So good!
What happened? What was Draco going through? Wow I know it's a short story but would make a great longer multi-chapter fic. I will just believe she stayed with Draco. Loved it!
Great story dude,it really pulled me out of my mini shitty I like the part in the story were Hermoine said Dreco was a eningma,he really is one.
Leti0422 chapter 3 . 4/18
That ending was really mean... Lol. Great story
SugarArts chapter 1 . 2/5
love your dramione stories
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Enjoyed it - until the "end". I don't think it's complete & it needs to be finished! Hint hint
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
i like to think she stayed
i love this fic
i'd be so happy if you wrote an epilogue
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I love it! An interesting ending. I wanted to read more!
frekles chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
What! that was a cruel ending! But a great story...loved it!
The Author chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Guest: I assume you read the author's note and hence prevented yourself from wasting time reading something you'd dislike. Good for you! Hope you went on and found something else that floats your proverbial boat. That said, *I* wonder about people who take the time and effort to criticize others, while hiding behind anonymity. Quite the activist you are! Guess we're both left wondering, huh? Cheers! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Not interested in reading rape, which is what dub-con actually is, and I wonder about authors who get off on writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Best Dramione fic EVER! ️️️️
Sweety1hey chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
oh please MORE MORE MORE! at least one more chapter. best for sequel please :))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
what about a sequel to this one!loooove it sooooo much! they make such an adorable couple!love your plot!
kayreads chapter 3 . 12/27/2013