Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
ncsupnatfan chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
So this turned out good too. Really like how you have Sam so involved in everything. Knew that couldn't be Dean to let Sam fall, no way, no how. So on to the next one. Good story telling.

NC
sarah chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
excellent start
can't wait for more
Bananas102 chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Throughout this whole series, I laughed, I cried, I punched the couch, and I loved it all. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. :)
Kelleigh722 chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
I've been meaning to leave you a review for a really long time, but I keep forgetting! I absolutley love this series, and I really hope you plan on continuing it!
supernaturalmommy chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Couldn't stop reading - I love how independent Sam is in this series and all the little touches of reality you've included to let folks see some of the challenges faced by those with disabilities ... even invisible ones like dyslexia. Absolutely great series - totally wouldn't say "no" to another fic in the series ;-)
Midnight1906 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tomboy15103 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
I knew it!
Tomboy15103 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
I think Dean may, just maybe, have been replaced by a shapeshifter while he was at the bar with that girl. He's angrier, acting weird, and didn't want his picture taken by John. Maybe it's because the Shapeshifter is pretty angry, and isn't as into food as Dean, and shapeshifters have eyes that glow on film.
Tomboy15103 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Dean. What did you do?!
Tomboy15103 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Yay! I really liked this chapter. And I hated Jack! At least Alex realized that Jack was a horrible person and became a nice guy instead.
Tomboy15103 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Why do I feel that someone (John and Dean) will get in trouble with the law for taking Sam? Because it wasn't really legal or because the foster family will want money? Which means they'd play the "distressed" parents to the cops.
lullys chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
omg, I just read the 3 fics and I love them so much! I love this AU of Sam and Dean, and I was glad to hear you're working on a new story for this verse, I hope you'll post it soon!
CC-R2000 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Very cool. I love this series so far! It was great!
sniperbob chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
Oh my word...

This story and series is FANTASTIC! I really hope you write another story, I'm hooked! thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
I loved reading these 3 fanfics! I really want to read more? Is there going to be another one? I hope so!