Reviews for Crushed Daisies
ChocoGummies chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Is Izumi an Uchiha? o_e I kinda felt a little disappointed about that assumption because EVERYONE writes about being a Uchiha and stuff -3- But, it's okay to me because I like this story! Keep up the good work!
Kirai chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Please update soon! I absolutely love this story! Don't give up on it!
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I love your writing so much.
I think it's fantastic. You're the kind of writer I strive to become.
All of the cannon characters are completely in character, perfectly.
I used to think my portrayals of the characters were perfect, but then I found Crushed Daisies, and all my presumptions were just that, crushed like daisies! xD
I find it hard to write a subdued, polite character like Izumi.
So I repeat. I think your writing is amazing. I wish I could be like you, and I hope my writing can compare to yours one day.
katchile94 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
hey I know its been almost a year but please don't give up on this story its actually interesting especially Izumi and her past.
SuzumeHatake96 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I love it! x3 this is absolutely awesome, can't wait for more :D!
ADHDKunoichi chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Yay! You're not missing anymore! :D
Kenikitten chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
D: Oh no, not Haku! Haku is a GUY? Well, that shows how much I watch Naruto!
ADHDKunoichi chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
wow, this is really good. i like the plot and Izumi seems like a really cool character. i can't wait to read more about her.
SuzumeHatake96 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
heey! it's me again.. so for starters, thank you so much for your review on mi fic ;D thank you! AND SOOO.. I decided to check your fanfic and it is SOO good, I love it! And well I really don't see what you could possibly fix, I mean I like your writing style, so I really don't know what to say but to Keep Going (: I do like it very much

So, I also wanted to ask (sorry for going at it again) if you could give me also like good criticism because it would be REALLY helpful and it would really mean a lot to me. I really want to get better at this xD and if you and other people could tell me what to fix it would be GREAT ;D So... I'm going to shut up now 8D Thanks! (:
promise99 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I liked how Izumi seems so innocent. You're an excellent writer! Don't second guess yourself. The way you conveyed Izumi's appearance is something I won't soon forget. By the way, excellent OC names! Update soon! -Promise99
BloodColoredRose chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED MORE! U'RE DOING GREAT!
Ronnin-themanwithnoprinciples chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I think you're doing a great job on getting all the characters personalities the way they are in the Manga/Anime, and I like that you made Izumi and Naruto neighbors, it was an interesting idea that I'm sure will work out really well. Can't wait to read more!
BloodColoredRose chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
?

that last sentence was NOT what i expected to read, as u can tell by my very long "what?".

GREAT JOB! U ARE SO KEEPING MY INTEREST! I'M SO READING THIS THING ALL THE WAY!
BloodColoredRose chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
omg what is zabuza gonna do? GREAT CHAPTER! I LUVED IT! IT WAS SOOOO ADORABLE! naru-chan's so cute - anyway, great update. keep up the good work!
ContessaTheBrave chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
:O

Holy shiz, this is amazing. AGH. I hope I meet Izumi's brothers in the next chapters

This is great...I love how it's serious, yet it has that smudge of humor. Fantastic. :)