Reviews for The Doctors Lied
TheHoneyBadgerNight chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
Amazing! Please update soon!
icanbeperfectforyou chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
Ah! It stopped! Why? Please update soon!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
the cliffhangers...they kill me (and I adore them). You know, have I ever mentioned how awesome this story is? :D
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Totally did not expect that...oh my gosh. And I love the... the overall tone of the story! (And everything else about it)
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
So maybe I'm a little late finding it, but this story is awesome. Love it!
SimplyShash chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
UPDATE NOW! GOOD LORD, WOMAN!
NewsiesRacetrack88 chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter! I specifically liked the line "Her face a leather map of her life." The suspense is killing me! UPDATE SOON!
werewolf-in-training chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
Awwwwww! Poor Diana! Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next :D
Cak chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Great concept Update soon
werewolf-in-training chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
dun dun dun... great chapter!
werewolf-in-training chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
dun dun dun... great chapter!
handmedowngenes chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
First of all, the way you write Dan is perfect. I love that Natalie picked out an outfit to make him look younger, and the dye job? Awesome.

Dan on meds? I hope as I read, this will be explained. I'm guessing it has to do with his brief conversation with Dr. Madden at the end of the musical?
handmedowngenes chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I'm going to review this as I read it, which will probably be a chapter a day. Since you were kind enough to review my fic, I'm going to return the favor. :)

I like Diana's mom, particularly that she opened Diana's mail. She seems sweet and understanding of the situation. I'm glad Diana is going home in this story, even if she is unsure about it. That's good, I mean, how can you really ever be sure about it after what she's been through?

Good job so far!
entwined-in-a-web chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
GAAHH! HenNat FLUFF! Tee hee...thank you for making my day...lol
Natalie Thropp chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
I love this! Gabe is my favorite N2N character, and it's interesting to see him alive.

Can't wait for more!