Reviews for Storytelling
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Okay at first I was like Dean and Ruby have to end up together but then all of a sudden I was in team Damon...please continue with this and delay other stories because this really is one of my favorites...you're awesome by the way..
XO
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Well,this chapter is two dark and twisty compared to the last one but I am totally in love with it...I loved the Dean and Ruby moments oh so much.I just hope they are endgame...XOXOXO
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Aah...I love this chapter
TeamDean79 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
So, yeah, I hate Damon right now. Not in the show, in this story, because he freaking killed Caroline and...well, you know, every single other possible reason. Personally, I think Dean should just walk in there and kill Damon. Just stake him. Or behead him. Which is more poetic?

I'm loving this! Even though I'm hating Damon. -_- Evil son of a bitch!
Kaoz chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
You KILLED her!

omg.

I'm hooked on this fic but I dont like this Damon. I like the sarcastic fun Damon but I get why he's such an a-hole. You keep going, entertain us.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Im not a fan of Ruby/Dean fics.

Npw, as for this one...Hey I really liked it. all of it was well written and easy to follow for the fast pace style.

xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
update, update, update, update! ]]]]
TeamDean79 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
This is one hell of a story...I mean...REALLY. You really hit the mark on everything about what Damon's doing to her, how it's affecting her...you just write this phenomenally. Write more when you can, please.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
OMG! OMFG! Just OMFG! You know, I hate my Ruby being all abused and everything. Funny thing is, despite that, I still don't hate Damon ahaha. My twisted mind found his possessiveness over her hot. I like her sort of friendship with Caroline. Caro and Tyler huh? Cute couple. Surprising but cute. Psh I am so not going to bitch at you over Damon. He is Damon. Since when is he ever a particularly nice guy? He always has that bad boy edge even when that little sliver of humanity is shining though. Though Tyler the werewolf is quite delicious himself lol.

I love how you have Caroline not afraid of Damon anymore cause she is protected by a pack of werewolves. I could totally see Caroline stealing Ruby's phone and contacting Dean. Oh Elena. Elena Elena Elena. That does beg a question though. Where the hell is sexy Stefan? Yeah he is sexy lol. Damon's sexier though heh. I have to admit, Ruby's reaction to Elena's message reminds me of Caroline in terms of how she almost feels second best to Elena with how Matt treats her and how Matt's mom regards her.

Anyway, can't wait for part two and now I'm scared that Dean will kill Damon. Even though he is being an abusive ass toward Ruby, I surprisingly don't want Damon to die.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. This was absolutely amazing, and so sad. I've read this before, but I didn't truly understand it. I watched "My Bloody Valentine" this weekend, and now I do. Jensen Ackles is a truly amazing actor. His character Tom...was just broken. But Jensen was beyond hot, just like he always is.

This was amazing. Beautiful, and so sad. You are a phenomenal writer.
TeamDean79 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This rocks. God, I love Damon. He's so bad. I didn't honestly read the first chapter, because I've never seen "My Bloody Valentine," but this ROCKED. Can't wait to see what you're gonna do next.
dEsItOoO chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
That was so sweet. Damon was sweet, really and I can't imagine him in that and Ruby in the back of the Impala a couple of times? WOW... He cares about her yeyy. And the engagement conversation... that was hilarious for me and awkward fo them.
txfantasystar chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
XDD Wow...Dean and Damon's "epic battle of wits" amuses me.

XD This was very entertaining.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
E Damon/Ruby! Go Team Evil! Lmao it is so wrong that this is a Damon/Ruby one shot and yet the very first line makes me think of Dean/Ruby. Damn girl, you got all of the characters' personalities down perfectly. Love how Damon went to Stefan, then the girls, and then finally to Dean and Sam for advice on Ruby. Ahaha love the pop culture references. OMG, Sam said Lorelai and Rory? The epic irony of that is just too awesome not to notice lol. I love the whole Dean/Sam/Damon interaction. DEAN/RUBY screwed in the back of the Impala a couple of times? HOLY MOLY! Aw Dean threatened Damon that he and Sam would kick his ass if Damon hurt Ruby. Oh Dean, you care and you just don't want to admit it. Stubborn bastard. lol. Okay I absolutely love how Ruby refers to Stefan as Steffy. That is just so Ruby. I also love the part that goes 'Someone who knows her. That could only mean...Oh, fuck.' That was just so dead on perfect that it made me laugh cause I could so imagine the look on Ruby's face.

Aww she referred to Sam as Sparky. Cute. Dean/Ruby cheated on each other? I think that just may of broken my Dean/Ruby loving heart. OMG, she threatens to bitch slap Dean all the way to Canada and Dean responds by saying he loves when she talks dirty..and calls her baby? Ah hell, you're making it hard for me to pull for Ruby/Damon lol. Of course Sam intervenes at the right time. Aw She's all freaked out at the thought of Damon proposing.

HOLY HELL! I can picture the whole Damon moving to stand behind Ruby in the blink of an eye with his arm slung around her waist and his lips by her ear. Damn that's hot. LMAO Love the whole engagement conversation and Damon stealing fries without getting his sexy butt kicked. Of course Ruby may have the best line in the story with 'Damon, Shut up and get naked.' ehehe. Indeed, Love is strange, especially if its Damon/Ruby love. Damn I just typed a novel here didn't I? Oh well lol. Loved this one shot. It was all sorts of epic awesomeness.
Chevy95 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh, wow... Wow. This is just brilliant. Honestly... I think I've said this before, but I say it again: You're amazing.

This has to be, like, one of the best stories I've ever read. (What can I say, I love angst... And you're just so good at it!)

Well, trying to keep this review short, I won't go into details. I just love everything about this. And as for the dream Ruby pairings... Well, right now I can't think up any. I'll tell you my suggestion later :D

-Chevy