Reviews for At a Crossroads
Very nice idea I love it
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/24
Great plot
Julian Wulf chapter 5 . 2/8
Thar...Was...AWESOME!
Where is chapter 14
Yoh chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Cool story please update soon
otah to order chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
not its not its been years
Jose Jr chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Yo man are you going to update this story soon or what. I have to leave for the Marines soon, but can you update soon I want to read this story before I leave.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Agado - the hadou inari. you are a piece of crap flamer that apparently has never heard of a back button. it should be somewhere near the url. find it, click it, and never come back. if you do that means that you don't hate it enough to take my advice and you should keep your opinion to yourself. freedom of speech be damned. this is a great story. a little fact is that kakashi does know fuinjutsu, just not enough to be on jiraiya's level. lastly i don't see how this naruto can be even a little bit similar to canon naruto. the two are like night and day. Completely different.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
I agree.
FirestarterFLCL chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
Truly and amazing story. So disappointed to see last chapter was an announcement. Really hope you decide to keep writing and update this story soon. Great job.
SpongebobRoundpants chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
truly an under-reviewed story
HeirOfRohan chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Keep uploading and updating! Awesome story, please don't end it right at 13 chapters!
anonymous93 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
That was a fucking good ass story, sorry for the language but it was amazing story i have do continue
this story whenever you can.i love the fact that you put a great deal of time and some detail to your story unlike
some of the other authors.
p.s keep writing and i will keep reviewing :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
But chapter 14 never came...
Ratchet2546 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013