Reviews for The Case of the Baker Street Flat Mate
AdidasandPie chapter 37 . 4/5/2010
Ah- how nice that for once it is Holmes and Watson rescuing the inspectors, instead of the other way around. And I loved how you contrasted Watson's trouble getting up the stairs when the weather was bad to his fighting ability. I never thought he was a wussy. I need a good dose of kick-butt Watson every so often.

Thanks for the long chapter!
PeanutTree chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
This is a great collection of stories! I love Lestrade's point of view and his take on the S/H relationship.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
Oh, come on Lestrade. It wasn't THAT bad... maybe! LOL Good job on this, especially on his discomfort at letting Holmes and Watson into his house, for DINNER especially (O the horror!). More, please?
Fiorella 2 chapter 31 . 4/4/2010
I had just read chapters 29 - 34: Excellent work!

And poor Tobias Gregson is right, some people are unbearable when theyre worry about someone else.
Fiorella 2 chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
The last two were tender and apalling, what is most, sometimes I felt I was red-faced too! Happy Easter!
AdidasandPie chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
Hahaha! Holmes got a dressing down, by not only Lestrade's wife, but his seven year old son as well! This has been a nice little sequence. Happy Easter to you also.
AdidasandPie chapter 35 . 4/4/2010
I seem to be wanting to say aww and lot more than is respectable in my reviews. But it's just so...

Nice children-interplay stuff. I can completely see all that happening, and actually I remember doing the same sort of thing with my brother. Except Dr. Watson and Sherlock Holmes never came to my house for a dinner party, sadly.
AdidasandPie chapter 33 . 4/4/2010
Oh, poor Lestrade. I sympathize with you greatly.
Lonely Traveler7 chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
I really liked the idea of Holmes and Watson meeting Lestrade's family. And it's fun to see the detective from a third person's point of view (although there is not much Holmes in this fanfic). It seems that Lestrade is liking Dr. Watson very much. They may actually be able to make good friends! I liked Lestrade's outspoken family too. I'd love to know what Holmes thought about Jackie giving him a piece of his mind.

Nice fanfic! Please continue writing.
AdidasandPie chapter 31 . 4/4/2010
Aw- Lestrade, are you getting attached?
AdidasandPie chapter 30 . 4/4/2010
I was so delighted to see no less than SIX new chapter alerts in my inbox when I awoke. It was like, mega-update spree! This is intense...
Arisprite chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
I nearly woke up my roommate laughing outloud! This was so funny, poor Lestrade is so cute all embarassed, :) Just a note, you never gave the wife a name? The children were adorable though!

Great job!

Ari
Silverdragonstar chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
I love the snapshot of family life for Lestrade. He never was fully fleshed out in the origional cannon and I figured that was a shame. Well now I know. Good to see a direct spoken wife by his side.
Colegram chapter 29 . 4/4/2010
You're so brilliant... I loved this chappie, too, and you update so fast (thankyouthankyousomuchforthis) that I've no ideas left for reviews... So, I'll just say "wow" and thanks for sharing!
AdidasandPie chapter 29 . 4/3/2010
Oh, I was so looking forward to the next chapter of this. It came at just the right time, too. Wonderful, as always. Just what I needed, a nice little captive situation and the doctor threatening someone with a scalpel.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »