Reviews for The Case of the Baker Street Flat Mate
Colegram chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
*grinning like an idiot* Aw, I mean, isn't Watson just so adorable ? *ahem* I love how every tiny little detail that you mention is significant... That's brilliant, well done !

PS. I'm jealous. Give me Lestrade's phone number, so that I might at least ask for an autograph...
Colegram chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Tee hee, who could possibly throw Watson out ? This chapter was lovely. There's only one tiny little detail that's puzzling me... Is that Lestrade calling Holmes "Sherlock" ? Oh well, never mind :) I only found it surprisingly familiar... Thanks for sharing !
Fiorella 2 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Also liked this one, I love when things are told from some Scotland Yarders point of view. (There was a great serie of drabbles by Aragonite.)
Fiorella 2 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I enjoied the three chapters, and are waiting for the next.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Teeheehee. This is going to be GOOD. *snicker* More, please? Ani here would like a climax, pretty please.
Colegram chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Woot for new chapter ! I really like this series, it's original, interesting and pretty amusing ;) I look forward to the next part, thanks for sharing.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Sweet! What will happen next? More, please?
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Absolutely lovely! I love looking in on Watson and Holmes from another's POV, it's very refreshing, and especially when it's done well like this is.
wlk68 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I always enjoy viewing the Holmes/Watson relationship through the eyes of other characters. Keep the chapters coming.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Love this! This is such an interesting look in from the outside, and I thoroughly appreciate that you've not rushed and made Holmes and Watson immediate besties AND remembering the "shattered nerves"! This is excellent and I cannot wait for more:)
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17