Reviews for The Case of the Baker Street Flat Mate
sjl chapter 58 . 6/15/2010
Started this at around 11pm last night and loved it so much that I couldn't stop. Rushed around all day between errands to finish it up. Loved every word of it!
Becker chapter 40 . 6/11/2010
Love this little scene of the Holmes/Watson friendship. Reminds me of having a little brother (you can pick on him, & make his life a living hell, but no one else better say a bad word about him), except in this case Holmes and Watson are both the little brothers to each other.
shedoc chapter 58 . 6/11/2010

now of course you have to follow it up with a post hiatus fic *nods solemnly*
curiouslyobsessed chapter 58 . 6/9/2010

Watson's life... is really sad.

i'm sorry, sad is nothing more than an empty word but i am at a lost of words as to how i can describe it otherwise.
ChibiStarr chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
And it all comes in full circle. I feel kind of sorry, I like seeing things from Lestrade's POV, but it was great while it lasted.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
Poor Watson! Even worse, he's recovering from the death of a great friend. That's gotta be hard on him.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
( Well that's certainly a sad way to end it...
Cryptix chapter 58 . 6/8/2010

Well, I suppose all good things must come to an end, and if you must, this is certainly a good place to do it. But still, I'm sad to see such a wonderful series end, especially on such a sad note.

I love the relationship that's developed between Lestrade and Watson over the many chapters, gradually turning from confusion to professional acquaintance to friendship. I'll definitely be coming back to re-read this one for awhile. Before that, though, I'm going to go re-read Police Surgeon.

Oh, and encourage you to go write that EMPT follow-up. Please? Please please pretty please?
AdidasandPie chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
And on that happy note...

Well, it does actually seem like the proper place to end it, since you've got stories about Watson as a police surgeon.

Extremely enjoyable collection, I love how you've developed Lestrade and Watson's relationship, and I hope to read more of them.
Fiorella 2 chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
It was very sad. But I liked the story!
mrspencil chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
The last one? Well, thank you for some very entertaining and thought provoking stories , and I look forward to your next writing project. You should be very proud of how this has turned out.

Mrs P
AdidasandPie chapter 57 . 6/7/2010
Foreshadowing! Oh no...

I liked this one, it has kind of a warm sense of dread to it (since we know what's going to happen to poor Mary and possibly the baby), if that made any sense.
captfacepalm chapter 56 . 6/7/2010
Yay! You have returned to this series! It is my favourite of all your series and stories so far. Well done!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 57 . 6/7/2010
What IS it with kids? Seriously! Anyways, good job, as usual. I like how the conversation goes from case to disease to babies! Just like life... *sigh*
Cryptix chapter 57 . 6/7/2010
Augh! This is such a sweet little snapshot, and yet so horribly painful when you know what's waiting just down the road.

Loving the last couple of chapters. I've sort of been eagerly awaiting this series to reach the Hiatus, just to get the outsider's view on it. Of course, what I *really* can't wait to see is Lestrade's part in EMPT, but that's still some ways away, huh?
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »