Reviews for The Case of the Baker Street Flat Mate
Redmage2 chapter 40 . 6/15/2010
I've been enjoying this story completely, but this chapter has been my favorite so far, so I just had to let you know. Wonderful work!
sjl chapter 58 . 6/15/2010
Started this at around 11pm last night and loved it so much that I couldn't stop. Rushed around all day between errands to finish it up. Loved every word of it!
Becker chapter 40 . 6/11/2010
Love this little scene of the Holmes/Watson friendship. Reminds me of having a little brother (you can pick on him, & make his life a living hell, but no one else better say a bad word about him), except in this case Holmes and Watson are both the little brothers to each other.
shedoc chapter 58 . 6/11/2010
oooh

now of course you have to follow it up with a post hiatus fic *nods solemnly*
curiouslyobsessed chapter 58 . 6/9/2010
sadness...

Watson's life... is really sad.

i'm sorry, sad is nothing more than an empty word but i am at a lost of words as to how i can describe it otherwise.
ChibiStarr chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
And it all comes in full circle. I feel kind of sorry, I like seeing things from Lestrade's POV, but it was great while it lasted.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
Poor Watson! Even worse, he's recovering from the death of a great friend. That's gotta be hard on him.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
( Well that's certainly a sad way to end it...
Cryptix chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
D:

Well, I suppose all good things must come to an end, and if you must, this is certainly a good place to do it. But still, I'm sad to see such a wonderful series end, especially on such a sad note.

I love the relationship that's developed between Lestrade and Watson over the many chapters, gradually turning from confusion to professional acquaintance to friendship. I'll definitely be coming back to re-read this one for awhile. Before that, though, I'm going to go re-read Police Surgeon.

Oh, and encourage you to go write that EMPT follow-up. Please? Please please pretty please?
AdidasandPie chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
And on that happy note...

Well, it does actually seem like the proper place to end it, since you've got stories about Watson as a police surgeon.

Extremely enjoyable collection, I love how you've developed Lestrade and Watson's relationship, and I hope to read more of them.
Fiorella 2 chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
It was very sad. But I liked the story!
mrspencil chapter 58 . 6/8/2010
The last one? Well, thank you for some very entertaining and thought provoking stories , and I look forward to your next writing project. You should be very proud of how this has turned out.

Mrs P
AdidasandPie chapter 57 . 6/7/2010
Foreshadowing! Oh no...

I liked this one, it has kind of a warm sense of dread to it (since we know what's going to happen to poor Mary and possibly the baby), if that made any sense.
captfacepalm chapter 56 . 6/7/2010
Yay! You have returned to this series! It is my favourite of all your series and stories so far. Well done!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 57 . 6/7/2010
What IS it with kids? Seriously! Anyways, good job, as usual. I like how the conversation goes from case to disease to babies! Just like life... *sigh*
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »