Reviews for The Case of the Baker Street Flat Mate
AdidasandPie chapter 56 . 6/6/2010
Oh...aww...

Yes. I approve.
PeanutTree chapter 56 . 6/6/2010
What a great conversation between the two!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 56 . 6/6/2010
Sherlock being dead puts everyone in a dark mood. *sigh* Unfortunately. He's the coolest guy anyone could ever know... EVER.

Btw, am I remembering it wrong, or did he "come back from the dead?"
Dragon's top hat chapter 56 . 6/6/2010
Do you want to know what this chapter just did? It made me cry, that's what. It was so sad and sweet that it shattered my heart into tiny little pieces that I'm now going to have to vacuum from the carpet. And it was worth it! You had best write more to this wonderful story. It makes me smile when I get updates in my email. Now if you'll please excuse me I need to find some duck-tape and a glue stick to try and fix my heart.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 56 . 6/6/2010
I had one of those moments where you can't decide whether you should laugh or cry at the end of this chapter..my mouth is like twitiching from a frown to a slight smile and I don't know whether I should give a small laugh or cry a bit P All your fault. You meanie...
Fiorella 2 chapter 55 . 6/6/2010
It is angst, and intense. I will wait for the next chapter.
AdidasandPie chapter 55 . 6/5/2010
Oh my. That was intense. You have a wonderful way of exploring little situations in the canon that are never portrayed but are inevitable. And writing them well.
ChibiStarr chapter 55 . 6/5/2010
Just caught up with this story and I must admit it's very nicely done. I love the way you gave Lestrade a life of his own, and something about him being the one to see Watson after Holmes' "death" really made me smile. Love it.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 54 . 5/31/2010
Wonderful alternate POV of "Canon/close enough for horseshoes" very satisfying in lenght as well.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 54 . 5/24/2010
roflmfqo x)) LOVE the series! they're ao funny! x) I was despratelytrying not to laff at the chapter where holmes was doing a 'test' on Watson, holding a violin bow in his hand while it was 'not in his face' lol inspired by the movie? ) I like your version waayyyy better!
PeanutTree chapter 54 . 5/23/2010
This chapter was clever! I was wondering what was going on until the end.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 54 . 5/23/2010
Heh heh heh... Doctor Watson enters, almost everyone is distracted by him. He IS a doctor, after all... not to mention he helps the Yarders out along with Holmes. He's a pretty cool guy.
Cleo chapter 54 . 5/23/2010
Oh, this is just loveable! 3

It made me giggle and Aww and snicker at the same time. :3
AdidasandPie chapter 54 . 5/23/2010
Snort. He just walks in like it's a normal everyday occurrence...which I suppose it is in that kind of environment.
Cryptix chapter 54 . 5/22/2010
Lies! No one has better things to do than stand around being strangled!

Been continuing to love your stuff, thought I should drop in and let you know again.

By the by, I think your characterization of the Inspectors has rather seeped into my perception of them in canon, and I think I'm using your versions in my own story. I hope you don't mind. D:
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »