Reviews for The Case of the Baker Street Flat Mate
AdidasandPie chapter 54 . 5/23/2010
Snort. He just walks in like it's a normal everyday occurrence...which I suppose it is in that kind of environment.
Cryptix chapter 54 . 5/22/2010
Lies! No one has better things to do than stand around being strangled!

Been continuing to love your stuff, thought I should drop in and let you know again.

By the by, I think your characterization of the Inspectors has rather seeped into my perception of them in canon, and I think I'm using your versions in my own story. I hope you don't mind. D:
mrspencil chapter 54 . 5/22/2010
Boys will be old are they?
Fiorella 2 chapter 54 . 5/22/2010
Im sorry for Lestrade, that wasnt nice.
aragonite chapter 54 . 5/22/2010
Heavens. They never have a normal day over there, do they?
AdidasandPie chapter 53 . 5/21/2010
Oopsie...

Gee, Gregson sounds likes some people I know. We all have a Gregson in our life, I suppose.
AdidasandPie chapter 52 . 5/21/2010
" a bit of hero-worship where Sherlock was involved" Yes!

Enjoyed this chapter very much, twas a beauty.
Fiorella 2 chapter 53 . 5/21/2010
Fluffy with an awkward touch. I enjoyed it!
curiouslyobsessed chapter 53 . 5/21/2010
omg another great chapter!

hahas its really good!

o and now you have written 99 stories on ! congrats!

you're just onemore away from hitting 100!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 52 . 5/20/2010
The good doctor shouldn't write if he has such a guilty conscience afterwards. Doncha think? LOL More, please?
mrspencil chapter 52 . 5/20/2010
I really enjoy the relationships you are expanding on surprised Watson was nervous.
Fiorella 2 chapter 52 . 5/20/2010
LOL!
aragonite chapter 52 . 5/20/2010
MWAHAHAHAH!
tapdOg chapter 52 . 5/20/2010
I've always wondered just what poor old Lestrade thought of being described in such an unflattering way and whether or not the Yarders read The Strand and razzed each other about the way they were portrayed! I loved the inclusion of a noodle incident. A bit of noodle gives that little ACD touch :)
Kaytori chapter 51 . 5/16/2010
Can't wait for more Lestrade and Watson are very brave, most men would have fled.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »