Reviews for Final Fantasy XIII: Dawnwind
Soldier's Shadow chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Bravo, bravo! Excellent, so so excellent! XD This was a fitting and satisfying ending to an excellent tale. The way you descibed the nvironment in this was top-knotch, it gave me the feeling that things were at peace in the world. You should definitely do more of Dante and of Snow! They are greater in my eyes now then they were before! :D

Welcome back and superb job!

Soldier's Shadow chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Here we are an update to the great Dawnwind! I was waiting for this! I couldn't find Dante's DMC4 quote though. Maybe I'll have to analyze it again to find it. Sounds like Vergil and Gibraltar are going to have a field day soon on our heroes. I'll be waiting for that!

Aoi Hyoudou chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
Instead of nero, Hope should be with Lightning XD
Soldier's Shadow chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
You update so fast! I wish i was more like you, it takes me forever and a half to update, let alone post anything! I truly admire your skills as a writer :)

I thought Kyrie was bad in DMC4 but this makes me absolutely hate her! Dante's return was this chapter's high point though. I was waiting and hoping for his grand re-entry into this adventure and here he is back from the abyss! Your view of Hope has changed I see. You got farther in XI and must've seen his and Snow's relationship improve!

You're welcome btw! :D

PS Later I'll send you some links, so keep an eye out!
Soldier's Shadow chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Heh I didn't see that you updated today or else I would've fused my review for the last chapter with this one :) Trish's entrance was highly anticipated on my part and you ,like always, you never disappoint! Kyrie was just such a * to Nero in this, it made me want to say "Fine be a *!" Agnus's here so I guess Vergil isn't far behind and neither is Dante! Like you said thogh; expect the unexpected!

Soldier's Shadow chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Okay I'm a little late but it doesn't matter because I'm here now! I'm liking the direction Nero's taking here as well as the lands they're visiting combined with their vivid descriptions.

Soldier's Shadow chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
The death of that king was perfect. I desperately hoped that Nero and co would trounce him! Oh and Lady's here too which is a plus. Any chance Trish'll appear too?

Soldier's Shadow chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I was able to smell and taste 'Hopeless' in this chapter. I can clearly remember the Kyrie abandoning Nero and Dante rescuing him. Oh the days prior to slump...

Well this was composed really well especially Nero and Snow's little chats. Johnny Yong Bosch and Troy Baker's voices echoed in my head the whole time!

Keep up the magic!

Soldier's Shadow chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Wow this was epic but also pretty heart-wrenching. I felt bad for Dante and Vergil was there to make it even worse. That sick Vergil... This echoed Frequency, I could clearly remember certain scenes of similarity!

Nice job. This holds much promise!

Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well, well, well what do we have here? An adventure with Dante rather than Snake as the hero! Y'know I quite liked the way you portrayed Dante here; I could clearly picture his conversations with our FFXI hero and your latest object of attention XD

I'm glued to this now from beginning to end!