Reviews for The God Who Bleeds
Nemo chapter 5 . 5/26
This is such a lovely piece. I simply love your style; no action seems rushed, every detail of the relationship rebuilding between the two of them seems so appropriate and well thought of. Thank you so much for sharing.
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 4/12
Well done! I Was always impressed by what Spock did in this one. Poor Kirk and poor Spock (though he would deny it). Thank you!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Glad to see McCoy is setting Jim straight here!
SpockedScully chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
This is beautiful. Nice, gentle, comfy, so IC. I love it.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Aww, great job!
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I need a tissue.. awesome story. thank you.
Kalidris chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Oh man, I almost started to cry here as well, wow was that heartwrenching yet totally beautiful *sniffles* :)
T'Mar1959 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I find this story to so beautifully written and the characters so true to them selves and each other. I loved the way you wrote this and how Jim finally decides to grieve like he should and with the person that he should do his grieving with and that would be Spock. I thought it was just right that not only does he finally given into his grief but he also decides that it is time of them to move or given in to what they really feel for each other and that it just starts with a simple kiss that is full of promise. Thanks again for such a lovely story.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. You truly have a gift with words and your writing style is fabulous. It's nice to find someone on ffnet who can actually write :)

I have to say this is an amazing idea, I don't know how you came up with it but it's incredible and the emotion you put into your characters is really strong. Thanks for writing! :)
DemonShuriken chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I love this fic. The struggle between a life one had and the life ahead of him, the emotional turmoil, how it effects everyone, but the happy ending...beautiful. And K/S, the original slash, along with all that to boot. I say again, I love this fic!
KrissyNightwish17 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Beautiful! That's all I can say because I am astonished and touched by this chapter.
Lizzy0305 chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
First of all thank you very much for explaining what "T'hy'la" means... Everyone used it but I didn't know what it exactly meant and where it came from.(Yes, I'm quite new in the world of Star Trek...)

Secondly. Ahh, great story. I came up to read some shamelessly hot Kirk/Spock sex smutness and ended up with a beautiful hurt/comfort fic xD But it was definitely worth it. I'm just a bit sad you dont have more stories to read...

Kumada chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
There are actually several Vulcan gods. It is the reason why they store thier souls in the Arc at the temple instead of just releasing them into the wind like they are apparently able. All of this is covered in the movie after Wrath of Khan who's name escapes me. It is also the one where the Enterprize gets blown up and Kirk's son David is killed by Klingons. That is the reason they are on a Klingon ship in The Voyage Home, a movie where they also go into the part of Vulcan religion that centers around their souls. Easy thing to miss though because many people think that a logic based society wouldn't have a religion that was fallowed. It is also referanced in Amok Time the episode when T'Pau asks Spock if their rituals are for outworlders when he brings Kirk and Bones to his Wedding/Divorce. Go Spock!
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
:teary eyed:...I love the last chapter, I love how you ended it... thank you for guzzling copious amounts of coffee to bring us this :)
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
yesss! I was wondering if they already had something between them, if Jim knew...

"Perched like a beautiful, wingless gargoyle at the foot of the bed, Spock was watching him intently." Nice sentence :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »