Reviews for The God Who Bleeds
Aros wife isabella chapter 5 . 1/20
More please a lot more smut ECT
mary shooter chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
i tryed to get to the end of this chapter last night but seeing them in bed together made me go as it was past my bed time as i go to bed at ten and by the time i went lastnight it was 10 30 (l.l.a.p
mary shooter chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
i have loved t.v star trek the william shatner leonard nimoy from the firts to the 79 one the last one a team of wild horse 's will not drag me away from this si/fi good luck with more of them l.l.a.p
mary shooter chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
helllo to you me again make captain kirk say sorry to his best friend in one way or another please
mary shooter chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
if you write about two best frinds brouthers lovers or cann t 'hy la fighting i scream dont mike them fight in your stories
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
:-D brilliant
Nemo chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
This is such a lovely piece. I simply love your style; no action seems rushed, every detail of the relationship rebuilding between the two of them seems so appropriate and well thought of. Thank you so much for sharing.
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Well done! I Was always impressed by what Spock did in this one. Poor Kirk and poor Spock (though he would deny it). Thank you!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Glad to see McCoy is setting Jim straight here!
SpockedScully chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
This is beautiful. Nice, gentle, comfy, so IC. I love it.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Aww, great job!
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I need a tissue.. awesome story. thank you.
Kalidris chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Oh man, I almost started to cry here as well, wow was that heartwrenching yet totally beautiful *sniffles* :)
T'Mar1959 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I find this story to so beautifully written and the characters so true to them selves and each other. I loved the way you wrote this and how Jim finally decides to grieve like he should and with the person that he should do his grieving with and that would be Spock. I thought it was just right that not only does he finally given into his grief but he also decides that it is time of them to move or given in to what they really feel for each other and that it just starts with a simple kiss that is full of promise. Thanks again for such a lovely story.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. You truly have a gift with words and your writing style is fabulous. It's nice to find someone on ffnet who can actually write :)

I have to say this is an amazing idea, I don't know how you came up with it but it's incredible and the emotion you put into your characters is really strong. Thanks for writing! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »