Reviews for Symphony of the Brightest Star
royano chapter 5 . 4/11
man,Lloyd confussed me too , like it anyway
SPARTAN-X013 chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
Is this the end of this beautifully well made fanfics!? Nooooooo, such a sad day, read it all in one day I could not get enough of it. I am forced to assume this story is now dead, I will not ask u to continue it, it will only be too selfish of me, I only wish to thank you for this story and only wish it didn't have to stop here.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
CONTINUE DAMNIT
Starry Glasses chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
I really hope you update! :)
Although . . . You haven't updated since 2010. I really want to know what happens next :)
StattStatt chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
That, Ws, AMAZING! I've never ever thought about Yuri doing the seduction! That was awesome! I love this story! (o-o)
StattStatt chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Really nice story! I like kinda the diffrences that has been made with Lloyd in the story! Keep up the good work! (o-o)
Lil Miss Morningstar chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
You really should continue the story. I absolutely love it!

This older Lloyd is hilarious, but still his oh-so-lovable self. And yes, i loved the whole get-yuri-to-crossdress scheme.

Please do come back to finish it! D
Purple Pallbearer chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
I'm a little confused about Lloyds well "Mithos Episode" I want to call it. He used angelic abilities I can understand that but He was saying things that Mithos would say. And he acted completely different. I know that Lloyds absorbed the fragments of Mithos's Crusis crystal so is that why he always says "I talk to voices in my head"? Cause he talking to Mithos?

Also I so don't mind the over powered new. I mew he has the eternal sword he's an angel he just strong thats all.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I decided to come back and review my favorite chapters.

The things that I liked most about this chaper was the Yuri torturing and Lloyd commentary at the end. It was most amuzing.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 26 . 7/24/2011
I love the story. But I want to see Lloyd use some more of his angel tech like jugment or some thing.
SPARTAN-X013 chapter 26 . 3/11/2011
Alright! Great chapter, hope that this fic isn't dead and more chapters will come out soon.!
SPARTAN-X013 chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
Wait, didn't Lloyd lose the Material Blade at the tower, how did he get them back?
hinafanboy08 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
good story, man. I gotta ask. is "Kratos" ever going to reveal his true Identity? we all know it's really Lloyd. lookin forward to reading the rest!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
Me: Yay, the Renegade-uniforms are win! I like blue way more than red. *pouts*

Lloyd: *kills me*

Me: X_X

Estelle: Lloyd, why did you do that?

Lloyd: *shrug* She didn't like red.

Estelle: THAT's your reason? O_o

Lloyd: *grins* I think I gave her a trauma... *walks off, whistling to himself*
Guest chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
Umm... Purposely get caught and kill enemy when guard is down?