Reviews for Symphony of the Brightest Star
Lover of Fanfiction and Anime chapter 26 . 6/18
I love the story and I wish you will continue it. Please because it is very good and I would like to read more of the story.
Any explanation for stopping?
Really, you have made Lloyd too overpowered and knowledgeable... With how he is portrayed, he could have completed the entire quest himself.
Mewnia chapter 26 . 1/29
Love it so far! Reading all the reviews is giving me the idea you're stopping this story..? Aw, too bad... I love it, and already it makes me curious about Lloyd. Sometimes, it makes me wonder that if they ever get in a battle too hard, Lloyd will have no choice but to use strike artes? I dunno, just me thinking. There were parts in here where I just started to read the quotes, because either I knew who was saying it, or I just got annoyed with some of the grammar mistakes...
Anyway, if you ever do continue, I will be so happy
The God Name Emiya Shirou chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I wish this would continue...
The God Name Emiya Shirou chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
What the problem with 2 dad in that manner...? I've 2 dads and that's never disgust me or anyone around me before.

Sorry love this story so far, and this is the only disturbing part for me.
royano chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
man,Lloyd confussed me too , like it anyway
SPARTAN-X013 chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
Is this the end of this beautifully well made fanfics!? Nooooooo, such a sad day, read it all in one day I could not get enough of it. I am forced to assume this story is now dead, I will not ask u to continue it, it will only be too selfish of me, I only wish to thank you for this story and only wish it didn't have to stop here.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
CONTINUE DAMNIT
Starry Glasses chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
I really hope you update! :)
Although . . . You haven't updated since 2010. I really want to know what happens next :)
StattStatt chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
That, Ws, AMAZING! I've never ever thought about Yuri doing the seduction! That was awesome! I love this story! (o-o)
StattStatt chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Really nice story! I like kinda the diffrences that has been made with Lloyd in the story! Keep up the good work! (o-o)
Lil Miss Morningstar chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
You really should continue the story. I absolutely love it!

This older Lloyd is hilarious, but still his oh-so-lovable self. And yes, i loved the whole get-yuri-to-crossdress scheme.

Please do come back to finish it! D
Purple Pallbearer chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
I'm a little confused about Lloyds well "Mithos Episode" I want to call it. He used angelic abilities I can understand that but He was saying things that Mithos would say. And he acted completely different. I know that Lloyds absorbed the fragments of Mithos's Crusis crystal so is that why he always says "I talk to voices in my head"? Cause he talking to Mithos?

Also I so don't mind the over powered new. I mew he has the eternal sword he's an angel he just strong thats all.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I decided to come back and review my favorite chapters.

The things that I liked most about this chaper was the Yuri torturing and Lloyd commentary at the end. It was most amuzing.