Reviews for Thoughts of a Restrained Love
Tanimoro Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
how dare you made me cry dammit!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
that was really sad but I did enjoy it immensely
Cherrystone chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
aww that made me cry great story ! im so glad that they got the green light to bring it back hopefully its this part of the manga!
karine.snake chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
So sad, but so perfect. It was very well written. I've felt plenty of emotions. I was moved. Thank you for this wonderful one-shot.
femaleJoey chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
My gosh...

I can't stop my tears while eading... I love Rurouni Kenshin, I truly do, just that sometimes(well, most of the time actually) I want to hit Kenshin in the head to finally do something and return kaoru's love.. We all know that he has some issues that stops him but a little clue that is not ambiguous would have been appreciated. and now i'm just ranting.. back to the point, I love how you make the regret of kenshin so lifelike, contemplating the what-ifs and the portrayal of the other's pain..

so well, need to compose myself or else some might think i'm going crazy crying over my laptop.. Great story, hope to hear(read) more from you.
iamALEX chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i cried just so you know. the only thing that makes this bearable to read to the finish would be the fact that at least most of us know that this was not really how it ended.

great work.
mnicole90 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Thanks for making me cry like a baby. lol When I read this in the manga, I was disappointed that they didn't elaborate about how Kenshin felt. I think you did that very well. The only thing is that they burned her instead of burying her. But of course, that didn't keep me from needing tissues. Nice job. :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
*wipes eyes* even knowing the outcome you put us in kenshin's head in what could well have happened in the context of the story. such a touching and heartbreaking chain of events, eloquently described.

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

;
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Beautiful and poignant. I know this story is complete, but I'd love to see how you would write the scene where Kenshin learns that Kaoru is still alive, or the one where Kaoru and Kenshin are reunited. But thanks for the excellent story!
Miss Rock chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Very good, Kenshin, Sano, and the rest are all in character. It fills in a missing scene very well. Thank you.