Reviews for Comfort Women
Enji Da chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I don't really know much about Hetalia but after finding out about Comfort Women, I was shocked that few mention this. Thank you for sharing this, I'm glad someone mentioned it.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
We were occupied by Japan too during WW2. My grandma always tells me her war stories. Until now. Like a billion times. And the same thing happened. Although by her stories, the soldiers that fought for Japan were Koreans. And these men rapes/abuses our women.

Anyways, enough of the history sharing. Great job. And if I was Taiwan, I would fall in love with Japan when he did that.
Person chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
O-oh god, I never knew that happened back then! That's horrible!

I like how you presented it.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
-Winces- THIS. I'm glad it's finally been mentioned in the Hetalia fandom - and addressed in the way I would've liked to happen upon it in. Stoic Taiwan, not some naive little child, and holding out, though very much against the atrocity. And Gott -blinks- The image it creates - Taiwan in the empty room, dressed as she is. And then Japan...

Yep. Love this.

~PT
Dontmezwitme chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
W-wow, that's amazing.

The flow's a little choppy in some parts, though; you used a comma where a semicolon or period would've worked better.
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
My, this really is a dramatic piece, and brutally historic, too. Your descriptions are beautiful.

I felt really bad for the women of China, Korea, and Taiwan during WWII. Taiwan's right - nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Great job!