Reviews for Pokers, Swords and Lifetimers
beaner.weener chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Teatime sounds like Basta from Inkheart in this chapter, just a bit.
His inability to love anything but his knife. That's the bit, right there.
The Current Hipster Rarity chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
could you make a sequel
Elizabeth Bower chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Well...I have to say, I was doubtful at the beginning. But this...this was good. This was excellent, really. I liked the last paragraph...Death does always know best. Quite funny. Anyway, excellent word-choice, and excellent idea, really. I liked Afterlife...I mean, as an idea. I'm with Death on that one...
gayeffie chapter 13 . 8/5/2011

Aww, so sweet
Jen Lewis chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
I like Death's logic
Jen Lewis chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
Smashing metaphor at the end *thumbs up*
Jen Lewis chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Cute conversation about death there.
Jen Lewis chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
ROFL. Good fun!
Jen Lewis chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Fascinating, although I am a teensy bit confused about the afterlifetimers. It didn't detract from my enjoyment of the chapter though.
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Mwahahaha! Excellent first chapter!
A Mistake chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
'I was provoked. And I didn't get paid.'

'That's even worse! I should have been worth at least a few thousand dollars.'

Would he have felt better if she went off and got paid for inhuming him, or went off to Ankh-Morpork and blackmail the Assassin's Guild into paying for her inhumation of him? Considering how much he creeps them out, I'm sure someone would be very willing to pay. O_o Teatime boggles the mind sometimes, though he never ceases to be fascinating.

Actually, after much consideration I'm sure I would pay to see Susan blackmailing the Assassin's Guild. It would be fun (for a given definition of fun that excludes the emotional distress suffered by any assassin).

Your fic is really turning me into a Susan/Teatime addict...and there's a dearth of their fanfics out there! Total injustice,
A Mistake chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
"TO BE COURTED BY AN ATTRACTIVE IF SOMEWHAT STRANGE YOUNG MAN THAT I COULD DISAPPROVE OF"

*headdesk* Trust Death to choose an unsavory character to accompany his granddaughter for the reason of being able to disapprove him.

It sounds so accurately Death-ish that I couldn't even get mad at him though, the poor anthropomorphic guy...
A Mistake chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
"Who on earth would actually encourage their granddaughter to consort with assassins?"

Well, Susan, you don't seriously want to answer that question, do you?

I like the way the story had been developing so far. I'll also say I really, _really_ want to know what goes on inside Death's skull to think that resurrecting _Teatime_ is a sane action. Hmmm...