Reviews for May I have this dance?
J.4.5.M.1.N.3 chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! That was an amazing end to the story! So much detail! It actually felt like I was watching that as an episode! Like I was actually there! I'm sad that this story has ended because it's too amazing but I just adore the ending beyond compare! 'Can you Feel The Love Tonight?' Was the perfect touch as I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney! I can't wait for your next story, more Roscar! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I love Roscar so much! So cute and adorable and SQUEEEEE! Ahahahhaha getting the feels all over again! I hope you'll read my stories; Oneshots - 'The Christmas Surprise'
'Did You Say...Valentine?'
'The First Glance'
Stories - 'Back Together'
'Life Changing'
Lol I don't want you to read Please Say yes because it's crap! Lol first story, most crap! Love this story so much! And I'm so glad that there is a next time!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
*clapclapclap* It's finally done! :) And a good ending to the whole fanfic! . Really love this a lot! Great work! Roscar for life!
J.4.5.M.1.N.3 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Yay! I found this stoey in the archive a couple of months ago and decided tie was it because it was Roscar! Yay! I love this chapter; so dramatic! Can't wait until your last chapter even thigh I'll be very sad :( :(
TrixieNancy124 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
The ending... Omg. Please update soon! I need to see them get together! Great work! Cant wait to read more!
reader chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
I loved this chapter, and I love you for updating.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Thanks for the update! . OMG, at long last! Hahahhaax this was worth the wait! Cant wait to read on!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Love reading this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Love it. Will u update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
I love this story. Can u update soon
smiley face chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Hi love your fanfiction soooo much...its one of the best ive ever read! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Love this story...please please please write more often!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) I cant wait to see what happens In chapter 13!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Can you please please please please please please PLEASE ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER IM BEGGING YOU!
Dee chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
PLZZZZZZZZ upload next chapter! MUST. FIND. OUT. WHAT. HAPPENS. NEXT! This is an amazing fanfic i so badly want this fic to become a M. movie. It is absolutely awesome and yes Jade is shade of green. PLZZZZZ PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE!
CasseiopeiaRae chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
Can you please update soon? Cause I don't like being left on a cliff hanger Only Joking take all the time that you need!