Reviews for Ryoko's Journey
snoopykid chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
go for more!
demon7 chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
You should really continue your story it's a great story.
Ryoko chapter 7 . 5/21/2003
bumbumbum hoe could u leave it there?

u better update or your gonna see hell for a while!
alighthawk chapter 7 . 3/20/2002
Well, it's been awhile, but the story continues to be great. Like my other fellow writers, I also hope the gang goes looking for her.
Lady Bern chapter 7 . 3/20/2002
I do hope that you update soon. This is getting very interesting.
Ledzepfan chapter 7 . 3/19/2002
pretty good story. I hope you do send the gang off after her though... anyways, keep up the good work.
Will T.G chapter 7 . 3/19/2002
This is moving along nicely. I'm just wondering iff you have a space adventure planned for the gang or arte they just going to let Ryoko go like that? Any way, great story, and keep it up.
mai chapter 6 . 3/13/2002
I like it write more no more not writing!
Demoness Space Pirate chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
Wow! I would have reviewed chapters 1-5 but I didn't want to have my name up six times in a row. Anyways I absolutely adore your story. Please update soon.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 2 . 3/9/2002
! Work you son of a bitch, work! Sorry for the cussing. Anyway love your story. Damn isn't working. It's not letting my review show up. Grr, I'm pissed. Sorry I'm usually not this mad.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 5 . 3/9/2002
Review for Chapter 6:

Stupid damn review, didn't show up and then Fido said I all ready reviewed! Geez, I hate when it doesn't work! Anyways this is a great story. Damn thing it better show up. I love your story man or woman.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
This sounds very interesting. God I use that word a lot. Continue soon.
Will T.G chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
Another nice chapter. Ryoko seems to be enjoying herself, and maybe even found someone to take her mind off of Tenchi... This is a good story, and I liked theway you described Ryoko and the park. well done.
Black-Corridor chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
Awwww! Ryo-ohki is so cute and I really liked the water fight. Is Tenchi ever gonna come looking for her? Or better yet Sasami or Ayeka. Anyway I love it so far PLEASE keep going!
Kurai Sakura chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
Ooooh Ryouko looks really kawaii in that picture! _ Never liked Pokemon all that much though, there never seemed to be much of a strong plot to me...oh well never mind! And personally I'd rather Ryouko ended up with Tenchi but whatever, you're the author! _