Reviews for Bits and Pieces
SevenIsMyLuckyNumber chapter 30 . 8/26/2010
Sad to see this fic go, it was really great, an emotional rollercoaster. Up, down and around.

But I have to admit, I'm pretty excited you'll have more time to focus on a certain southern couple we all know and love...;)
SevenIsMyLuckyNumber chapter 26 . 8/26/2010
Wow. All the drabbles in this collection are great, but this one struck a nerve for some reason, I love it! Def my fave.
Ilam Chic chapter 30 . 8/26/2010
This was awesome! Good jub I can't wait to see what you do next:D :D :D
VladdieChica chapter 30 . 8/26/2010
NOOOO! IT'S OVEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

BUT YESSSSSSSS! JENNA GOT A CHAPTERRRRR!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Rockets Love chapter 30 . 8/25/2010
ohhh i really liked it but i cant wait what more you have for degrassi :) it was a great idea... but any who you didnt get around o every charecter but i sill liked it :)
allweknowisfalling chapter 27 . 8/25/2010
Lovely. Poor Holly J.

I love these fics. They're short enough for impatient/restless ppl like me, but still provide the substance and the angst. Great job!
allweknowisfalling chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
I. LOVED. THIS. SO. F*CKING. MUCH.

So angsty, so dramatic! And I just love Adam.

"Imagine breaking your mom's heart b/c you killed her daughter and gave her a son instead." I GOT MAJOR CHILLS! AWESOME!
allweknowisfalling chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
Really interesting! I'm not too much of an Ali person, but this was an interesting perspective.
allweknowisfalling chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
Haha, I'm not sure what to say about this one. It was very raw and sexy, but then turned funny at the end with the erection/nausea note.
allweknowisfalling chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
Omg. I'm floored. This one makes me think.

The only thing is the God idea I find more suited towards Clare, but you're entitled for creative freedom. :)

I really liked this.
allweknowisfalling chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
I really liked this! It had an informative, straight-forward, Holly J tone to it. Great job!
allweknowisfalling chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
So upsetting, and so frightening. People never think it could happen to them...

I just found out my friend's mom was recently diagnosed with cancer. This chappie struck a nerve. :(
allweknowisfalling chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
Aww, I liked how you used the term 'cheaters' in different ways. Good job!

And I never realized that how Ashely's dad cheated on her mom could have such a strong connection to how hurt she was when Craig cheated with Manny. Good point.
allweknowisfalling chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
I really miss Jimmy, too! Great fic.

Whenever a Drake song comes on I can't help but laugh and think of Jimmy. :)
allweknowisfalling chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
SOOOOOO ANGSTY!

I really, really liked this one! The last line was really strong. My heart hurts. Poor Anya. :(