Reviews for In Which Arthur Only Has Himself to Blame
09Alice1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Yummy!
HexySexy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Story is of course good, smutty and stuff. There's just one thing about the sex scene. When Arthur enters Merlin, there should be quite some pain included, not just pleasure xD. Because in real life, with spatting on your dick and slamming it into someone's ass HURTS the uke. :D Otherwise, I enjoyed it.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Cute little one-shot, I really liked it! Well written and well portrayed too, of course! The smut was also nicely described!

"I think someone is asking to be tickled again," Arthur said warningly, but he too had a smile on his face, as they began a play fight once more.” Haha, so cute, perfect ending btw!

Thanks for sharing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*giggles* Cute.

Thanks for writing.
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
very cute bad excuse thou
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
loved it they are so made for each fic well done
Illyric chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I liked it! I would point out that it's a little unrealistic; getting it on with only spit hurts. A lot.

However, there's a suspension of disbelief in theatre, and I'm willing to extend that to fanfiction, too _v

Overall, I liked it D
ExtraordinaryFlux chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is really sweet! For some reason, it's really easy to imagine Merlin being very ticklish, isn't it? Nicely written and concise, without unnecessary complications. I like them as a couple as well...