Reviews for Tears
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Gosh, when you mentioned Kaiten-Mokugyo and it seems the idea of this fic came from one of her(?) doujin, my first thought was the Yaoi one. The one that about America turn on by England's crying face. Which then I found it ridiculous and funny if it was true. But I suddenly remember as well about the other Serious doujin where England can't handle seeing America cried after the force kiss and slap and upset.

Okay... this fic was Great!

remind me of one of my head canon:

England mostly cry or can become crybaby when it involve America. but he can do the most opposite too aka can be very cold, which it was a mask, to hide his feeling from everyone especially America, if their relationship still bad or wasn't as lover.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Uh-uh. It is absolutely NOT garbage, ya hear me? It was brilliant, so don't you dare think otherwise.
Melancholy of 0 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Best fanfiction I've read in a while. This was /awesome/.
arthurgreen chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
"We're never on the same side, not since that day" - er... what about World War I, douche bag?
Motif chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
So sad til I cried. At least this time America finally confess his love. TT
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
;-;

the happy ending didnt feel like a happy ending, uuu...

But I like it!
isilmar chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is really good it even made me cry a little bit lol
isilmar chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is really good it even made me cry a little bit lol
Snowflakes-Over-the-Water chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
rofl, i was reading the part where Arthur says its impossible, etc and i was like "why do i think i've read this before?" and then it was like OH YEAH! the Doujin xD it was cool to kind of see the doujin in a fic, and you did a good job~
kuroi Honoo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is really good! You're awesome man!
Soot chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
garbage? hardly! this ROCKED! thanks so so so much!
xXChibitalyXx chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hey there!

I just want to say that I really liked this story. This pairing always makes me cry somehow...

I think I saw a fanfic which is based on the same doujinshi before. I should look for it again...

Oh yeah, please, can you tell me the name of the doujinshi and where to get it? I cant find it!*cries*

Thanks in advance.
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I... feel like crying here.

Please continue it!
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ah, I think this is really good. ; u ; 3 Even your prose. (There is some verb-confusion you may want to adjust), but great job. 3
Immortal x Snow chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Maybe a LITTLE bit corny, but hey, I've seen\written worse. :3

And the poem wasn't bad at all! I liked it and thought that it added a lot to the fic. :3

There are just a few errors I would like to point out, though.

"Ame... rica... Can't... breath!"

I do this one a lot. XD It's "breathe" if it's a verb, and "breath" if it's a noun. Although that could also be a typo.

There were also a couple of places where you used a semicolon where a comma would have been more apropos; however, there were places where you used semicolons correctly, so you get points - few people can actually do that. XD

But for every error, there was something I loved to make up for it, and certainly more. :D

My favorite parts were probably these:

"Suddenly, a thought struck through me hard. England had never cried; not when France had insulted him so badly, or when India had slapped him clean across his face. Geez, he didn't even cry when Germany had wounded him so badly during the World War 2! England only cried when it was me that had done something wrong to him; it's so unfair."

"I pulled away slightly, my arms still wrapped around his body. Hot, fat droplets of tears were still streaming down my eyes, causing everything in my sight to gone all blurry. I can still see England quite clearly though; his eyes were clenched shut, just like when he collapsed in front of me that day. "Idiot... You're being sly..." He whispered hoarsely."

"You thought... I'd listen to anything you say if you cried..." He reached his arms to me and hugged me tentatively. He opened his eyes, clear emerald green ones stared onto my baby blue ones. There were tears welled on the edges of his eyes, threatening to overflow."

Hopefully this review wasn't too long\annoying... XD

Great job! _