Reviews for On the Cutting Room Floor, part two
Atarah Derek chapter 7 . 3/10
That's right, Klink, the cake was a lie.
Fortune Maiden chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
So the cake was a lie o.o (sorry, couldn't resist!)

These are really great (I especially liked the one with the plumber) there's something really charming about stories told through letters and dialogue.
konarciq chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Don't remember this one - but love it!
80sarcades chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
War interferes with everything, doesn't it? Great update!
ColHogan chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
ROFLMAO. I was glad to finally see an update to this story.I always wondered about the sinks and stoves as well. The exchange with London was a riot.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Very inventive! I was wondering that myself. Thank you for clarifying that out LOL

I'm glad you're still working on this story. It's fun and very creative :)
Frau Linkmeyer chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
ROFL that was great! I've wondered about those sinks too.
80sarcades chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Liked chapter 6! Do feel sorry for the life the poor reporter faces now (though not for the punch he received!). As for reporters, I remember that during WWII there was some idiot member of Congress who actually announced to the world after Midway that the U.S. had broken the Japanese codes. Somehow, it was published in a Chicago paper; fortunately, the Japanese didn't get ahold of it.

Great work!
Bits And Pieces chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Hahaha! That was great! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Jennaya chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Another good chapter, love the brevity and the interchange between Hogan and Klink.
Deana chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
ROTFL! Tha was hilarious!
dust on the wind chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Another really good instalment. So much expressed in such economical terms - not one word more than is needed, but the whole story is right there.

Both Hogan and Klink feel perfectly in character,and that last snipe from Klink made me giggle hysterically.
Marie1964 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
That was very nice of Hogan and the others to get Klink tickets to see the States. A wonderful Christmas present.
ColHogan chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Loved the exchange between Hogan and 't wait to see what you come up with next. Also, Hogan better hope Tiger doesn't find out about Heidi. LOL.
Jennaya chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Love it, great ending for the episode!