Reviews for What Sirius Wants
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Heh, I have to say, I really like when James reacts like this on Remus' behalf. Especially since I do have a headcanon that all of the Marauders are rather inherently protective of him, whether or not he's aware or thinks it's unnecessary or what have you.
The boys are kind of a mess in this one, eh? Lol.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
And how does he do that? Shouldn't the readers at least know how Remus shows Sirius?
Rowling's Daughter chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This chapterhilarity.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Never ever delete this story
InkedBaby chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Can we talk about how perfect these two are!?
NarwhalLover chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I liked how things were mostly in Sirius' perspective, I know you have written others but it seem to me like they aren't as common as Remus' pov. It was really good!
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Nice story p
Synchro lover chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
pentagram detected chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
:D

This was absolutely lovely. I love love love love these two.
defying3reason chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I've slowly been working my way through all your HP fics. Sorry I haven't been a good fanfic reader and leaving reviews. I'll try to work on that. Anywho, I think this is my favorite so far. I love your characterizations (though they're a bit different from what I normally go for, but different is fun) and your smut is wondrous. Hope you never get sick of writing!

Also, the last line in this fic made me all kinds of happy. That's some good slash :)
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
The vast majority of me thoroughly enjoyed this, but a little bit of me was jumping up and down for Remus and Daniel.
EpicFail94 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
yay! still just as good second time around!
sleepynightvale chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Wow that was awesome. The way you make the characters come alive is great and the emotions you wrote was awesome. Great job!
lgbtogether chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Hello darling! Definitely one of my favorites, lots of lurvely smut and angst which was just perfect. You are a truly fab writer as per. Love 3 xx
LupinIsABabe chapter 5 . 3/24/2011