Reviews for Ginny's House
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful story...love Harry and Ginny forever
wrappedinharry chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
So Chamberlain and his wife are major players here. Poor Fleur. She will be totally disillusioned.

Now, how did I know Ginny was going to find the pensive? It's just as well she has no aspirations to become an Auror or she is the family member who would become the new head Auror.

But, in the meantime Sal is countermanding Harry...again. She gets him reinstated by threatening her husband, the minister with her own resignation, but then she starts running the show again.

Countdown to the end...

wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I loved all of the foot related jokes and Hermione's reaction to them...very funny, if rather I appropriate. Still back honour is a way of Helping with stress.. It would have been so easy for Harry to cast the hex from under the cloak. There are now so many different people seemingly involved with this theft it would most be easier to find a witch or quizzed who is not involved. And now even this Deverall bloke, though it was obvious there was something seriously amiss with him right from the start.

Only 2 to go

wrappedinharry chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Ah, the romance...'I need a pee'. I lol at this little snippet of the real (Wizarding) world. Total mental connection or not, one's body still has to function on a physiological level..

So glad Percy is home, safe and well (relatively).

Both H&G are being denied their livelihoods through no fault of their own, but at least they can console each other.

Firenze seems to be back to normal; it seems to me that if they do find the pensive, the. The best thing for all and sundry would be to destroy it. If it can be so easily tampered with, then it is way too dangerous.

I wonder why Harry's scar hurt. I mean, his heart and soul would be hurting, but tthe scar? Perhaps the stress of the moment.

Nearly finished another wonderful story. *sob*.

wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Hmm, I'm beginning to doubt my theory about Chamberlain; it's all too neat and obvious now. And would he really be going to turn up at the Burrow for Sunday lunch knowing that their are 2 Aurors in the family if he was the perp?

The French connection does seem relevant though.

Even being so distressed about Percy, Molly still cooks for the multitudes

wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Ooh! A little bit of discontent! And as Harry said, 'not fair'. I'm not sure I understand exactly why Ginny is so eager to live there. If she is so set on GH, they could build another house on the other side of the village.

I know she's going to get Harry to go there, and he will miraculously feel that he should have done it years ago: that the experience was cathartic. Oh well...

I wonder why Kingsley capitulated. Why was the Wizengamot so eager to get rid of Harry? A bunch of old farts who are certainly not very 'wizen'! lol. And it seems to me that this Amander dude needs to e held accountable for his own actions. And as Sal yelled at her husband...who could be more of a war hero than Harry.

Loved the way all the Aurors are sticking by Harry. And I lobv that Ginny sacrificed being on the team to be with Harry in his hour of need.

wrappedinharry chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Oh, dear. The fates are conspiring: if it isn't harry having major problems, it's Ginny having to put up with a situation that will keep her away from Harry for a long time, with little time off for good behaviour. What's this guys problem, I wonder.

I hope Harry is vindicated soon.

Even with all that is going down with Harry and Percy missing, Ginny is still thinking about how to convince Harry he loves the idea of living at GH.

wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
What a disaster. I am surprised that Haary didn't pick up much sooner that Percy was Imperiused. He's seen enough people who are, has even Imperiused the odd Goblin himself. And perhaps Dung is Imperiused too.

I wonder how McG is doing? I'm very impressed with your knowledge of the roads, motorways and routes through Scotland and onto London. Well done.

wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
I wish Ginny would stop pushing this: with their mind connection, she has to know how reluctant Harry is. But he really hasn't got much hope with hurricane Ginny around, has he.

Does she care that he would probably never be totally happy at GH? He'd say he was because he just wants her to be happy.
Does he ever win an argument. Or does he just give into her all the time.

This mystery just deepens. Two nearly identical disks of wood, one under the pen sieve and one at GH. I WONDER IF THE ONE UNDER THE PENSIEVE WAS THEIR WHEN SNAPE HAD THE USE OF THE PENSIEVE.

I bet the wizard at GH was Chamberlain. Just a feeling.

wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Harry is leery of coincidences, so I hope he doesn't write off the coincidence of Mr Chamberalin turning up when he has and the mystery of the pensieve just because he is Fleur's uncle by marriage. And he did work at Beauxbaton where the pensieve seemingly came from if Hermione isn't mistaken.

This is a fascinationg storyline. I haven't read anything like it before.

so many storys make pensieves almost as common as a wands and I find it totally ridiculous. I am sure even Hermione, with her extensive reading never came across references to pensieves until Harry found out about DD's one in GoF.

in one of my stories (not sure if its ASD or Muggle), I make the pensieve DD's invention.

wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
The mystery deepens. I do hope McG will be OK and that her mind is not permanently affected. It would be so sad if she died as she is still relatively young for a magical person, but it would be even worse if she ended up a ward buddy of Gilderoy Lockhart's.

I have to say that the twins are really getting on my nerves. To leave the common room so blatantly regardless of what they were ordered to do...they are so superior and reckless. They are Harry,Ron and Hermione on steroids. They are totally indulged too, so no wonder they think they can get away with murder.

I would find it supremely annoying if they—who have no experience of a pensieve, or indeed would probably never even have heard of one—should solve the mystery.

Sorry, I know they are special to you.

wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
the pensive mystery is fascinating; you are so clever to come up with such a storyline. I am loving this too, once again your writing just sucks one in.

One thing though, I would love to see a bit of real tension between H&G over the question of moving ( to Godric's Hollow). All married couples fight, Im sure even ones with a magical connection like these two. They would never let any issue stand between them for long, but a bit of tension would be interesting...as would the making up. :)

wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
If I had Harry at home and knew that he wanted to give me a baby, I wouldn't be too upset. lol. Really though, 5 years at the top is pretty good. And I'm glad to see that your Ginny, despite this understandable upset, is more desirous of starting a family than she is of continuing to be a famous Quidditch star until she's too old to fly anymore.

The pensieve mystery is very interesting. Can't wait to find out what's going on there.

roni2010 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
overall great ending.. amazing characters and top notch action..
roni2010 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
an interesting plot about the pensive! onward to see what next..