Reviews for Ginny's House
Isaacl112 chapter 14 . 6/2
I've re-read this story multiple times, it's one of the first ever Fanfic stories that I have read, and I love it! I wish you would get more active and update this story, as you will probably never read this, but know that I love this story!
brilliant really enjoyed this
Isaac chapter 14 . 5/14
Looks like LOADS of time and effort went into this but you should add a 15th chapter, big cliff hanger at the end of 14.
Cumberbabe chapter 14 . 3/9
Wow! What a great story! I loved the mystery. I'm going to go check out your other stuff now. Great job!
Cumberbabe chapter 5 . 3/8
I just finished Hog'd Head on AO3 today and come over to read the sequel. I have to say that so far I'm loving it. I think it's even better than the first. I can't wait to see where it's going.
Patrick600 chapter 3 . 2/8
'I never argue with your intuitions harry' - Hermione

Just to point out, throughout the books and films, she does nothing but argue with Harry's intuitions
Patrick600 chapter 1 . 2/8
In the previous story you never returned to the topic of Rowena Ravenclaw wishing to speak to Harry. I always thought that would somehow be relevant but you never came back to it. I wonder if you will include in this one...
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 2/7
If Harry were smart, he would take the damn Wand and hide it somewhere secret!
nayin17 chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
Read this 5x now and still loving your Harry and Ginny
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2016
I cannot say how happy some the setting of this makes me. I LIVE ON EXMOOR. I drive through Dunster at least 5 times a week. Withypool,beautiful with its moors, I am in love with. AND THE QUDDITCH PITCH WHICH IS CANON. EEEK this makes me happy.
I am pretty sure you are a local. Or you have holidayed here. Or your research is amazing.
nayin17 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful story...love Harry and Ginny forever
wrappedinharry chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
So Chamberlain and his wife are major players here. Poor Fleur. She will be totally disillusioned.

Now, how did I know Ginny was going to find the pensive? It's just as well she has no aspirations to become an Auror or she is the family member who would become the new head Auror.

But, in the meantime Sal is countermanding Harry...again. She gets him reinstated by threatening her husband, the minister with her own resignation, but then she starts running the show again.

Countdown to the end...

wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
I loved all of the foot related jokes and Hermione's reaction to them...very funny, if rather I appropriate. Still back honour is a way of Helping with stress.. It would have been so easy for Harry to cast the hex from under the cloak. There are now so many different people seemingly involved with this theft it would most be easier to find a witch or quizzed who is not involved. And now even this Deverall bloke, though it was obvious there was something seriously amiss with him right from the start.

Only 2 to go

wrappedinharry chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Ah, the romance...'I need a pee'. I lol at this little snippet of the real (Wizarding) world. Total mental connection or not, one's body still has to function on a physiological level..

So glad Percy is home, safe and well (relatively).

Both H&G are being denied their livelihoods through no fault of their own, but at least they can console each other.

Firenze seems to be back to normal; it seems to me that if they do find the pensive, the. The best thing for all and sundry would be to destroy it. If it can be so easily tampered with, then it is way too dangerous.

I wonder why Harry's scar hurt. I mean, his heart and soul would be hurting, but tthe scar? Perhaps the stress of the moment.

Nearly finished another wonderful story. *sob*.

wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Hmm, I'm beginning to doubt my theory about Chamberlain; it's all too neat and obvious now. And would he really be going to turn up at the Burrow for Sunday lunch knowing that their are 2 Aurors in the family if he was the perp?

The French connection does seem relevant though.

Even being so distressed about Percy, Molly still cooks for the multitudes