Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
midorii-x chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
"Ianto Jones was indolent, lazy, and listless once on his own turf." - LOL! Oh Ianto... I can relate! xD

"[...] he made a mental note to force some vegetables into Ianto [...]" - YES! D

"Spit is not an acceptable lubricant, Jack." - Agreed!

As for the rest... damn, that was hot.

I don't think I've ever written this many reviews for a single story. No seriously, I usually just read up to the end of whatever's written and sum up my thoughts in one post, but you... I love your character analysis. This just further proves that RTD was wrong and that everyone died before he fleshed them out properly. There definitely wasn't enough interactions between the characters outside cases; I wish he could have thrown in some of those since not every episode has to be about killing aliens. Hmph.
midorii-x chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
"I can't believe he pulled the trigger." - me neither. RIP Owen :(
midorii-x chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
You know, oddly enough, I hated him in that episode but seeing things from his perspective makes me wanna give him a big hug.
midorii-x chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
"Jack was a dream, Rhys reality, but Owen... Owen was an escape." - geeze, that was spot on! Never thought of it like that before...

"She might have lost Owen, but he could be replaced easily enough. Rhys... Gwen smiled grimly and patted the pea-sized lump in her pocket. She could take care of that [...]" - Urgh, this just makes me hate Gwen even more. She's not the perfect character that RTD makes her out to be because there were never any consequences for her actions and she never really learned from her mistakes. In the end everything fell into place under her terms.
midorii-x chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
*gutted* Omg, that was so bittersweet... and this is coming from someone who usually doesn't care for drabbles. I think this just made me realize how little we knew of Tosh despite the few Tosh-centric eps we've gotten.
BitterGrace01 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Part of me is hesitant to review this for one reason alone. You currently have 49 reviews for this story and that's just such a perfect number for a fic (or set of fics) about the seven deadly sins. Awww, I'm ruining that!

That said, I really enjoyed this, especially number 7, and no not for the obvious reason. There are hardly any stories where Ianto is just a normal 20-something guy at home and it's nice to see something different for a change. Thanks for the story.
tym4change chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Really interesting idea, with terrific execution. What else can I say?
obsydiandreams chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
damn. that was hot... heh, nicely done!

the whole thing was very very well done... :)
obsydiandreams chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
ya know, i hated rhys so much in the beginning. he was just so... dull. but... as time went on, i grew to rather like him. and feel bad for him. and in this scene... i really really did feel for him. being second.. heh, always being second.

nicely written. i like this.
obsydiandreams chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
wow. this was intense. gwen is tough... i never really pictured her like this, but i can. i definitly can. this was a brilliant chapter.
obsydiandreams chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
so far this has been really good... but this chapter. gods this chapter was so touching. i was in tears by the end of it... the way you described jack... all the heartbreak. and ianto... the fire being extinguished... owen and gwen... they're all so tragic.. and wonderufl. nicely done.
lynxzpanther chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
aww~! Ianto does have a lot of hidden sides... I love seeing them, though this one is by far my favorite! How cute! :D

I really loved this. )
lynxzpanther chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
aww... you made me briefly hate Owen... and I love the guy! But whenever he calls Ianto Tea Boy I just kinda wanna kick him in the nuts. :P
lynxzpanther chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
poor Rhys~! I remember that episode; I was pissed at him. It's weird to see it from his side... )
lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
:O

That honestly scares the hell out of me.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »