Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
hm... I envy Ianto his... not really sure even what word to use for it, but partly his loyalty. I envy how he can level a gun at someone and know deep down that if he has to pull that trigger, he will. )

Gwen... well, I have my own version of Rhys, so I think I definitely envy the job. .

Owen... nothing... love Owen, but he's got nothing I want. :P

Tosh... her mathematical genius.

Jack... the line: "Doctor: I wish I'd never met you; I was better off a coward."
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
well, isn't he just a lusty guy? :P Reminds me of Jack in episode two: "You humans and your quaint little categories..." :P
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Okay, I love Jack. I spent three hours yesterday searching for the perfect jacket to remind me of him (and found it! .). But things like this, times when he chases after others even though he has Ianto, they just piss me off... I love Ianto. He's one of the awesomest people ever. Jack shouldn't be allowed to hurt him. (
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Wonderful ending to

this awesome story.

I always enjoy what

you write, and you

didn't disappoint.

Francine S chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
lol, i think this was the best way to do sloth, love it, too too hot, love it, lol to ianto being a massive sloth while at home, love the reward that jack got for getting ianto a dishwasher, i think that would have to be the best way to wake up, loved this series so much, sad that it is over, i do think this is the best one to finish with
Francine S chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
wow, kinda feel sorry for owen but then the way he thinks of the others, do love it though, very owen like, really well written, loved it, great way to express pride
Catium chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
This was sooooo... hot loved it, and the one before it with Owen was also very great I laughed since I don't really like Owen he was all like "I'm so good." Then he died hehehe. I'm so evil. Liked both these chapters a lot and loved these series. Please write more stories soon.
fuzzyalligator chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
That was hot.

I love seeing fics where Ianto is lazy when he's not at the Hub. I can just see him like that. I mean, how can one man be like that all the time? xD
fuzzyalligator chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Yeah, Owen is a very prideful person.

This chapter really delved into his characterization which was nice. In my opinion, we never really got to know him which is a pity. I love the way that you wrote about his views on pride and the others.

Sarah~
Lady Annikaa chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Squeeee! Lovely!
Lady Annikaa chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Wow! Excelent job with this! You captured Owen so perfectly.
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
That was quite an

intense ending.

You write so wonderfully,

and I liked this take

on 'pride'. Lovely! (:
Catium chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Very intense. I totally understand Rhys I mean who wouldn't be jealous off Jack having something of yours? I would totally be jealous specially because I would want him to have me not something that "belongs" (if you can say that about a person) to you.
Catium chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
I just got to say it Gwen's a slut and I don't like her in this story which is weird because I usually like her in TW. And I didn't blink so I didn't miss her thinking about seducing Ianto, it's so never gonna happen. Love how you compare Jack to a sun the description totally fits him. Anyway lots of random rambling going on here like usual. Love it just fantastic like always.
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 5 . 4/29/2010