Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
ShinyObjects chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
This is bloody brilliant! Every single thing Andy is thinking makes perfect sense - it was all completely logical and tracks well with the series. I found myself indentifying with the poor boy - in love with Jack and Gwen both! Too funny. Keep up the good work :)
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 2 . 4/2/2010

your sleeve next,

please don't make me

wait too long! :DD
fuzzyalligator chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Aww, poor Andy. I always felt bad for him in the show.

And I love that Jack even has powers over straight men. xD

Sarah~
Francine S chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
aww, poor ianto being so hurt by jack, especially when jack was falling all over himself with gwen, really really hated that part, omg hate gwen, sorry for that rant, anyway, loved this chapter, loved how much you explored iantos feelings about jack and what he had done to him, cant wait for more
Francine S chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
wow, great chapter, even if it was a complete sexfest, poor andy, he so deserved better than lusting over gwen, love him wondering about tosh and asians, lol, love his reaction to jack winking and leering at him, lol, love that you had gwens need for more as lust, never would have thought of it myself, loved it, poor andy thinking he would be never enough for gwen, he is so much better, loved it though
Jaunty Maestro chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it completely.

Did you know that the actor that played Jack is on Desperate Housewives here in the States? When I saw him I nearly had a heart attack. He looks great as always.

Yours,

Maestro
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love it! I just recently started watching Torchwood/Doctor Who, and this is awesome. :D I love your writing so much.

Please update soon! :)
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Poor Ianto. Jack really does do those things to him, huh?

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Sarah~
Catium chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Poor poor Ianto I always knew he'd been hurt when Jack left with the Doctor. Just didn't think it was that much.

But at least this story had a happy ending and the boys had a few happy months together before...CoE day 4! God I still get tears in my eyes when I think about that...anyway great chapter waiting excitingly for more.
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 1 . 3/19/2010