Reviews for Arsenic and Old Mates
Nicky Reid chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
awesome
dolphinsiren is me chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
UH well...I have to confess that it was ages from the day I read the precedent chapter... I was abroad, and my internet time was dramatically reduced . I really like the end of the story... fortunately you didn't make the poor creature ( our hero...) to suffer too much.

I love the dynamis between Mike and Gibbs, it's refreshing to see how Mike treats him as he was still a probie...Gibbs

" what is your excuse ?" was LOL !

You make me remember the dialog in Hiatus , Mike had said

" Ya getting old, Marine !" and Gibbs : " Got a mirror, lately ? " I burst laughing ! (The same with yours ).

Please, keep writing !
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
First, fantastic story. I read both this one and the prequel to it. You're writing is fantastic. It's a joy to read and find new stories by you.

Secondly... did you watch the last three episodes of season 7... before they came out, lol? Because your stories are episodes now. No, really... lol...
krysalys chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
Why do I have the funky feeling that Raul Hernandez ain't dead?

Nice fic, m'dear. Thank you for sharing.

-}-
dg101 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
hahahahahahahahahah-this last chapter make me laugh the way I didn't laugh a long end!Thank you so much for sharing and please,don't stop writing.:):):)
SherryGabs chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
Aw, I am so sorry to see this come to an end. Every chapter was filled with an amount of mystery, suspense, action, and just plain great writing. Loved it all! Looking forward to your next story.
Silverfox2159 chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
Another great chapter. Love your story. Thanks
dg101 chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Lovely update-as you!:)
dolphinsiren is me chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
Oh... yeah... you can't resist to make us suffer as much as you do it to them... but you had already said it... so, apologize is not needed ... he he: seriously, now... My dear cliffy, this chapter is awesome !
Meilea2010 chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
OMG! Arsenic, Gibbs? Why do something like that to the dear sweet man. Good story so far. Damn Mike for getting them into this mess. When do we get the enxt update? Soon I hope.
Silverfox2159 chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
Another great chapter. Let's hope Gibbs' gets the treatment he needs soon. Glad the team are all going to Pensacola to see Tony and Gibbs. Look forward to more. Thanks
mizcsimiami chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
I'm loving this story and I'm looking forward to more. Can't wait to see what happens next.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
Good chapter... still cliffhanging out here...but we are used to it by now... Ha ha...

No, you didnt do any "gaffe" in navigation... if the weather would had been windy or the sea shaken..., well ... that would be difficult ( for one person )to prepair the boat to be aboarded . But with calm sea and no windy , you did it perfect !
dg101 chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
Great update,as always.:)
SherryGabs chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
I'll look past your lack of sailing knowledge, cuz it's still a heck of a lot more than I know. LOL.

Fantastic rescue scene. Great writing with Gibbs' confusion, Tony's pain and Mike's general take-charge-of-everything. Feel kinda sorry for that poor guy having to take care of both our agents.

Looking forward to what happens aboard the Ronald Reagan.