Reviews for No Strings Attached?
zkcej chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
oh no flying punches for edward's pretty face please!

i cant wait to read the next chapter... and for the UNI )

thanks for this lovely update )
ChampagneAnyone chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
i thoroughly enjoy this fic

SabLuvsLogan chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Great update, so is it wrong that I really want a swinging punch? hehehe Can't wait for the next update :D
Btvs89 chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Hey !

What a chapter ! It's nice to see them together again !

For the big revelation, I want to see punches ! xDDD

Just the typical Charlie reaction for me xDDD

Take Care.

twilightlover4life2010 chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
how in the world do you deal with that situation.
gryphon2012 chapter 17 . 6/26/2010
Awww that is so cute it's so perfect!write more!
Kristin324 chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
awwwww 3

I wonder how this is going to happen now. bc its like being in love or being together with your brother..

maybe Charlie and Esme will get a divorce.
myimaginationxoxo chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
okay i love this i love this i so want to carry on and write more but thought better and decided to review before i carry on reading this fab fic.

I am speechless i love it, please keep writing i am only on chap 12 at the mo and i cant wait to read more.

will try and review from now on

did i mention i love this fic?
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
They are not really related, why Charlie made so much fuzz about Edward & Bella's relationship.
mellicious secret chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
Yes! This was the most perfect chapter and way for them to say "I love you". You made my day, thnx!
bstewsparkle chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
YAY! I loved it! Their reunion was so sweet. It makes me so happy that they finally put their feelings out there. *smiles*

I hope that Charlie doesn't lose his shit when he finds out about them. Hopefully a night of hot, passionate honeymoon fun will have released enough endorphins and he will take their news well. Great chapter! Update soon!
deleteddddd chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
aw so cute! Is the angst over now or more to come?
zkcej chapter 17 . 6/24/2010
what a great chpater i love love love it i think this is my fave chapter so far gosh gosh gosh im so happy but worried with charlie awwww!

dear charlie please be good .. LOL