Reviews for Anatomy Lessons
Saturnine Smile chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
People can only remain that innocent without internet acess. Ciel was so unintentionally cruel without even realizing what he did to him.
anon chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
the link doesnt work! AHHHH D: please fix it or link it somewhereelse! ur such a genius writer and i love u so muchz! :) btw i read all of ur works just so u know !
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oh my gosh! *blush*

this was so cute! it was hot, too, but the innocence of it was...well...SO CUTE! wow. great job!
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
oops! nevermind I just found your tumblr links :)
fangirlingprobs chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
:ccc the lj link does not work! is there anywhere else we can access 102 and 201? $:
JezebelStrike chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Hey can you answer a question why can't I read your next 102 and 201 and doujinshi lesson no more?
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
The Journal has been deleted and purged.. :(

Where can I read this? Please?
Ai Tennshi chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Hi, I've been following your writing since your LJ account was public, and have especially loved this one. Since that LJ account was purged, I was wondering if you might still have the full versions of these chapters—and if you ever had or intended to write a 202?
BrokenGlass1201 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I love Anatomy Lessons :3 and the doujin is awesome too 8D

could you please post the full story of 102 and 201 on ?

the link on the bottom doesn't work, and i'm dying to read it ._.

sorry for the inconvenience caused D8
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Is there another place that we may read these lovely stories since the live journal will not work?
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Ah, I would really love to read these stories, but your live journal account has been suspended!

Could you please post alternate links to the fanfictions? I love your fics!

I read Neneko's doujinshi... it's sooo lovely *drools*
Sylcretia chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
*pants* My god, you are the GODDESS of Kuroshitsuji fanfictions~! The grammar, your choice of words, the pace of the story, specific details, GOOD LORD. It all blends together harmoniously in a single masterpiece that melts my soul! 3 3 3 \\\\w\\\\ I'm never going to tire of this story in my whole entire liiiiife!

Um, but I'm just saying, the LiveJournal links you gave us all sadly doesn't work. TAT So may I trouble you to post it here on fanfiction (only if it's allowed), or let me know if there's another place for all your devoted fans to read the stories?

Anyhow, thanks for the brilliant story, and I hope I can continue to read more of your works! w 3
nilili chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Livejournal doesn't seem to work:( Is there another place where I could read the wole story?
Tasogare-Taichou chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Sadly, links do not work. T_T
KuroshitsujiFan513 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Great fic. Can I have a link to the full version plzzz?
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »