Reviews for Anatomy Lessons
Ai Tennshi chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Hi, I've been following your writing since your LJ account was public, and have especially loved this one. Since that LJ account was purged, I was wondering if you might still have the full versions of these chapters—and if you ever had or intended to write a 202?
BrokenGlass1201 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I love Anatomy Lessons :3 and the doujin is awesome too 8D

could you please post the full story of 102 and 201 on ?

the link on the bottom doesn't work, and i'm dying to read it ._.

sorry for the inconvenience caused D8
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Is there another place that we may read these lovely stories since the live journal will not work?
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Ah, I would really love to read these stories, but your live journal account has been suspended!

Could you please post alternate links to the fanfictions? I love your fics!

I read Neneko's doujinshi... it's sooo lovely *drools*
Sylcretia chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
*pants* My god, you are the GODDESS of Kuroshitsuji fanfictions~! The grammar, your choice of words, the pace of the story, specific details, GOOD LORD. It all blends together harmoniously in a single masterpiece that melts my soul! 3 3 3 \\\\w\\\\ I'm never going to tire of this story in my whole entire liiiiife!

Um, but I'm just saying, the LiveJournal links you gave us all sadly doesn't work. TAT So may I trouble you to post it here on fanfiction (only if it's allowed), or let me know if there's another place for all your devoted fans to read the stories?

Anyhow, thanks for the brilliant story, and I hope I can continue to read more of your works! w 3
nilili chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Livejournal doesn't seem to work:( Is there another place where I could read the wole story?
Tasogare-Taichou chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Sadly, links do not work. T_T
KuroshitsujiFan513 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Great fic. Can I have a link to the full version plzzz?
wakawaka22 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
:O pls i rly want to read more! post another link or smth? I rly like how ciel is so innocent and sebastian is so.. huhu... dirty XD love this!
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Absolutely lovely 3 I love the mental image of Ciel being all inquisitive.

So, I tried to get to the links to the continuing chapters and whatnot, but it said your livejournal had been purged T_T is there another place that I would be able to read them?
m.t.dog chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Oh, wow, I really loved this story! :) It was so cute and innocent, but you could definitely tell there was something more there, lol. But, the links won't work to Anatomy Lessons 102 and 201! . Please post a link to where we can read them, I'm dying to do so, lol! :) But again, great job!
NanaNarcotic chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
That was a great fic :)

However, you deleted your livejournal?..

I want to read the continuations so bad :c
anime1hinata chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
It's a wonderful story, but the links to the full versions don't work! T.T I wanna read it so badly! PLEASE! Post a link that works! Pwetty pweaze? :3
ZemyxDexion chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
That was possibly the most sexy doujinshi I've ever seen. THANK YOU YAOI GODDESS. I LOVE YOU! :F

-ZemyxDexion
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hahah best ending line ever in chapter one

Oh ciel so innocent... wait till he gets older and gets that lesson *waggles eyebrows*
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »