Reviews for Anatomy Lessons
wakawaka22 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
:O pls i rly want to read more! post another link or smth? I rly like how ciel is so innocent and sebastian is so.. huhu... dirty XD love this!
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Absolutely lovely 3 I love the mental image of Ciel being all inquisitive.

So, I tried to get to the links to the continuing chapters and whatnot, but it said your livejournal had been purged T_T is there another place that I would be able to read them? chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Oh, wow, I really loved this story! :) It was so cute and innocent, but you could definitely tell there was something more there, lol. But, the links won't work to Anatomy Lessons 102 and 201! . Please post a link to where we can read them, I'm dying to do so, lol! :) But again, great job!
NanaNarcotic chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
That was a great fic :)

However, you deleted your livejournal?..

I want to read the continuations so bad :c
anime1hinata chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
It's a wonderful story, but the links to the full versions don't work! T.T I wanna read it so badly! PLEASE! Post a link that works! Pwetty pweaze? :3
ZemyxDexion chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
That was possibly the most sexy doujinshi I've ever seen. THANK YOU YAOI GODDESS. I LOVE YOU! :F

anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hahah best ending line ever in chapter one

Oh ciel so innocent... wait till he gets older and gets that lesson *waggles eyebrows*
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
XD "We'll leave those lessons for later." With that, class was dismissed.

That made me laugh so hard. Ciel is so cute and innocent sometimes. I'm not sure how Sebastian resists molesting the heck out of him. Obviously Ciel doesn't resist molesting Sebastian, even if he doesn't realize that that's what he's doing.
little MetallikStars in myMind chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
* updated this! i cant wait until i get home to actually get on my computer and read the rest
MrMissMrs Random chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love your writing style. So damn much. XD *skipping offto livejournal*
ClockworkCoeur chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
ClockworkCoeur chapter 1 . 10/7/2010

OMG! The end... Oh the awesomeness! The awesomeness! GOD I WANT MORE! Off to read chapter 2! .

Chirud x
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I love your writing style. This had enough innocence on Ciel's part to be a perfectly delectable read. *holy crap I sound like I'm talking about food. XP*
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
LOL It's was pretty amusing watching Ciel's childlike curiousity, oblivious to the suggestive positions they are in. And we wait with bated breath Sebastian's reaction, what will he do?

It will be interesing to see Ciel's reaction when one day, he looks back and remembers. Will he blush with embarassment or, more likely I should think, try to take advantage to his butler's seeming attraction to him?
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
What a beautiful story.

I love the way you described Sebastians body, I am just obsessed with details D

Sorry, my English sucks -.-"
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »