Reviews for Anatomy Lessons
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aww come on i wanted them to continue the lesson :( lol. So this is a good story.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Heheh.. That is one great way to learn Anatomy Ciel..

P.S: If you don't know this yet..Funimation has bought the license for Kuroshitsuji.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
a perfect way to end a story which hopefully gets a sequel.

Hope I will be someday able to write so smooth text like you do.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
One word. LOVE 3
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
hahaha! Ciel Ciel Coiel-when will you ever learn? 'It was like a ride.' XD
Persephone's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Innocent? Honey, this is FAR from innocent - and I love it!

I admit, I'm a biology freak (I graduate in June and it's one of my important subjects - I don't know how to translate it, but in Germany, we call it 'Leistungskurs') and I also adore Sebastian in tutor mode. Maybe because those glasses are sexy ;)

Your work is flawless as always! I love how your despriptions really go into detail (which is hard enough), but never miss that almost over-the-top sophisticated, yet very poetic touch I always loved about your writing.

However, this was very bright and funny - I laughed so hard at Sebastian's reactions to Ciel's 'doctor game experiments' ...

Faved, of course.

Keep it up!

Greetz, Persephone
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I have always loved Biology, and you've just given me a reason to love it even more! XD

Please, do make a sequel with the second part of the lesson! XD
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG POOR SEBASTIAN. XD Awesome, your details are wonderful!
toodles13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I love it! Oh how I wish my Anatomy lessons were like that...I would be so happy, though I won't be able to concentrate.. oh well..XD
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Forbidden Queen chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Curious little Ciel teasing poor Sebastian xD

that was great, congrats
chu chu banato chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
hah! there's an anatomy and physiology ad by google on the page right now. this! great detail too, you did an excellent job. I'm guessing there are going to be more anatomy 'lessons' *wink *wink ;P. jk jk. can't wait to read more from you! :)
blueray chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Lol...I was wondering about that. The inner me was screaming- Ten year old! Ten year old! But still... I loved it.

Maybe you could do a sequel? Pure smut. With Ciel reminding Sebastian that he had left a lesson for later times. :P
pokerfacex95 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Haha how cute _ Ceil didn't know what that strange 'lump' was lol. lovely story :) and nice anatomy lesson
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »