Reviews for Bound
Day loves music j chapter 16 . 2/6
Hey, keep up the good work
Hats77 chapter 3 . 1/3
Is Ash rich like Misty?
Hats77 chapter 1 . 1/3
IDC I LOVE IT
Karina chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
Hello! So I just read this entire work, and I gotta say it's really good ; A; I'm not very good at leaving reviews but your writing it really good.
RMSTitanic89 chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
Please update this story as soon as you can. It has me on the edge of my seat. This is one of the most well-written fics I have come across!
Gracieleig chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
You absolutely have to write more this story is so good and mysterious, and it needs an ending!
SheWalksAtDawn chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Please update! This chapter is really well done, especially with Ash going through some symptoms of missing alcohol. Great job with this story! I added it to my fav list.
Jay Q chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
I mean we love fangirl Misty because she IS us. And omfg nooo you can't have Ash go through that again... I think what would make a good twist is if the perpetrator got Gary first just so it's more painful for Ash. And Misty rescues them both. Or maybe it'd be cliche? Probably. You have your own unique way to write your story.

I like how this isn't instant "oh i love you let's have SEX" type of relationship... even though Gary decided to do that a lil early while they were both emotionally compromised.
Jay Q chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Duuude what is this other unfinished Palleshipping fic that you value so much. I'd love to read it, sounds like a great thing to read w

Not that this isn't an amazing thing to read. If not a sad one because I know you haven't updated in a bit of a while.

GARY YOU DUN GOOFED.
Jay Q chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Awww, I love that Gary's being very responsible and probably super confused about drunk and affectionate Ash. Gary's such a gentleman ;3
Jay Q chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Wow, I really wasn't expecting this story to be as well written as it is now... and this seems to be satisfying my sudden Gary/Ash needs I got from looking up what Palletshipping is xD

I'm so curious what the hell Gary did to Ash that it made him go into a coma... man must've been really terrible. I shall fiendishly continue reading this! And hopefully, you will continue updating it? I don't know, maybe something got in the way and you can't update. My apologies if that's the case.
Colorful-Crap chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
I was hanging on ever word I read, every emotion I felt. This story has pulled me in like no other has. I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next, what's lurking around the corner. I'm just sitting on the edge of my chair the entire time I'm reading, wondering when its all going to turn around again. I'm left with so many questions and I feel this urgent Need to find out, to read more.
In other words. I love this story and I can't wait for the next update. You're doing an exceptionally wonderful job c: thank you for creating this masterpiece.
Xmazt chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
This is just FABULOUS! I love this story! I spent whole night reading it hour after hour as found my heart leaping and dropping with the plot. You obviously know how to make your characters vivid and hot, dialogues laughter-eliciting and tear-drawing, and psychological description delicate and sentimental ;D As the suspense set, I just cannot wait to read a new chapter now! Looking forward to your update! URGENTLY!
DylanHunter chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Paul, lance,band ritchie
246kisses chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
Great, love it! I hope we find out why pikachu's not around. Update soon!