Reviews for It Really Wasn't So Unusual
whats going on? hahah love it!
awesome story!
Lumina Solaris chapter 20 . 7/12
Man, I'm so curious to know what happens! I have my suspicions about what type of creatures Harry and Draco are, but I'll just have to hope that you return to this story and reveal in certainty what they are.

I've really enjoyed reading this, so I want to thank you for the time and effort that you put into this story. It was wonderful to read, and I wish that there were more of it to read, but I'm very thankful for the amount of the story that you have written and shared with us. If you ever do publish a book, I'd be very interested in reading it. I very much like your writing style. :)

Lumina
draco7347 chapter 20 . 5/29
really love story cant wait for new chapters
Ethenia chapter 17 . 4/6
this was my favourite chapter so far
Ethenia chapter 12 . 4/6
I feel like he should have explained the symbolism of the name to his friends at least if he expected them to understand how important it was for him.
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
NOOOO! MEX AND FLX CAN'T DIE! THEY'RE TOO ADORABLE!
AND SINCE I STILL HAVE CAPS LOCK ON. .. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET!? IT'S BEEN ALMOST SIX MONTHS. IF YOU DON'T UPDATE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I SWEAR I WILL COME THROUGH THIS COMPUTER AND SLAP YOU SILLY!
There, was that motivating enough for you? I'll be happy to help you with motivation and simple editing if you like. Anyway, I'll speak to you next update.
*Points Finger Angrily* TWO WEEKS! NOT A MOMENT MORE! !
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
loving it but i wish he'd change already

S. Ravenclaw
Stara chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
This is a really interesting story! Please continue!
La Petite Rouge chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
I love the story! Update soon!
No I'm Sirius chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
I am a little upset that we still don't know what creature he is for sure. It's already chapter 17 and I'm not sure I will get any answers in the next few chapters. It's a little frustrating since I wanted to read a creature story, but I will try to stick with this and hope for the best. I'm not saying I don't like this story because I do. I just want to know before the last updated chapter in case this story won't be updated anytime soon.
No I'm Sirius chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
You're mean with such a cliffy, but at least there a couple more chapters after this one. :)
SuperKawaiikitsune chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
After this cliffhanger you must continue. I love the doxies, i dont want them to die! I hope the next chapter will not take so long.
No I'm Sirius chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
'I have never bowed good night to someone in all my life!' LOL sorry if i didn't get it word fron word but i am on my mobile ;)
No I'm Sirius chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
I love that he has his own private rooms. Also i liked the potions scene.