Reviews for It Really Wasn't So Unusual
jkolpin chapter 20 . 5/12
Love it. Hope you continue!
borderlinecrazy chapter 19 . 5/7
I know it's been a long time but would you mind please picking this story back up? I'd love to see what comes of Harry and Draco's relationship, esp with Harry's Black transformation and Draco's Incubus-like tendencies.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 4/21
What an absolutely brilliant story. I hope that between Severus, Draco, Phillips, Orion and Harry they can help Mex and Flx. I think it would devastate Harry to lose someone else close to him. I can't wait to read where you are taking this. You still have to explain Harry's creature type, obviously Draco is some sort of incubus, but I'm totally lost as to Harry's type. And why has Severus changed so radically, same as Hermione and Dumbledore.
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 4/20
Interesting. Just FYI, it would be inventory, not itinerary in the last couple of chapters. ;)
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 20 . 4/19
Here is your arse kicking!
Come back. I'm still stumped on what Harry could be. I think I know what Draco is Succubus per chance?
Harry? Not a friggin clue!
FallenAngells chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
So I know it's been over a year since an update has occurred, however, I find myself excited to have this story continued. I hope all finds you well. :) enjoy your day.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
whats going on? hahah love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
awesome story!
Lumina Solaris chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Man, I'm so curious to know what happens! I have my suspicions about what type of creatures Harry and Draco are, but I'll just have to hope that you return to this story and reveal in certainty what they are.

I've really enjoyed reading this, so I want to thank you for the time and effort that you put into this story. It was wonderful to read, and I wish that there were more of it to read, but I'm very thankful for the amount of the story that you have written and shared with us. If you ever do publish a book, I'd be very interested in reading it. I very much like your writing style. :)

Lumina
draco7347 chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
really love story cant wait for new chapters
Ethenia chapter 17 . 4/6/2016
this was my favourite chapter so far
Ethenia chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
I feel like he should have explained the symbolism of the name to his friends at least if he expected them to understand how important it was for him.
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
NOOOO! MEX AND FLX CAN'T DIE! THEY'RE TOO ADORABLE!
AND SINCE I STILL HAVE CAPS LOCK ON. .. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET!? IT'S BEEN ALMOST SIX MONTHS. IF YOU DON'T UPDATE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I SWEAR I WILL COME THROUGH THIS COMPUTER AND SLAP YOU SILLY!
There, was that motivating enough for you? I'll be happy to help you with motivation and simple editing if you like. Anyway, I'll speak to you next update.
*Points Finger Angrily* TWO WEEKS! NOT A MOMENT MORE! !
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
loving it but i wish he'd change already

S. Ravenclaw
Stara chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
This is a really interesting story! Please continue!