Reviews for It Really Wasn't So Unusual
yukineko19 chapter 19 . 5/17
Please tell me that you will and/or can update this fic soon. I really would like to know what happens next. Please and Thank you.
Queen Reader chapter 19 . 4/2
I cannot believe the story leaves off here. It was quite disappointing. I hope you have plans to finish it someday soon. It leaves more questions than answers [as it is] and it deserves to be finished.
AnAbundanceOfLevi chapter 19 . 3/13
This was the most amazing, frustrating story I've ever read! The plot is amazing, but everytime I think you're going to tell us something, you don't! I just can't, okay? Also, it's now been almost two years (I think) and no signs of an update... Pretty please?
LandlessLord chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Well, I would'nt mind reading more of this story.
Sarah chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This is a great story. Any plans to complete it?

Thanks
Yohann chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
An awesome story, please update soon
Benji-Xeno-Bram chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
More Please More Love this story. One of my go to storys when I just want to relax, but not finished leaves me anxious and unrelaxed :-) Please finish.
aanners chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
Hi. I finally pushed the button. I just read all the way to the end of chapter 19. I hope you continue it soon. I'd like to read more. I'm just as curious as Draco for what Harry really is and how to cure Mex and Fix. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is a minor detail. Earlier you said that Draco was on his bed in the dungeons was that he felt cool air from his window. So are there windows in the dungeons or not. Because when Harry visits Draco's room there are no mentions of it. Sorry yeah I know it's not a big deal, but I just thought I would point it out. Don't really have any good suggestions for your story, but I wanna know if Ron will continue to be Harry's friend or go over to Hermionie's snotty-know-it-all side. Anyway looking forward to any path that this story takes. Please continue it.
firebird1423 chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
i just found your story hidden in the depths of my inbox and i read it all in one day! when are you writing more! is harry really not going to try and figure out what he is? is draco going to have to take charge and figure it out for him? is snape really going to be pushed around by dumbledore like that? and is he really going to instruct harry and draco during their class? where is blaise? if harry is a creature then what is draco? is he also a creature or is he just feeling the effects because he is eventually going to be harry's mate? i just want to know all the things! i think you should help a sister out and write some more! don't take your gift for granted!
EurekaJoe chapter 19 . 3/9/2014
Hi... :) I just wanted to say I loved what you did with this story... It's the most unique one I have found ever since I started reading fanfiction...
jayswing96 chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Yay! I love this story! I can't wait for more! Will you continue this?
K.S.T.M chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
So is Draco some type of creature also? And will Harry reconcile with his old friends?

I hope you update soon!xD
Arfa chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
*puppy eyes* update?
Ironrose2018 chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
this story is cool. i never know what to expect. it great. i really want to see what gonna happen between harry and draco. i hope there will be more.
Herbblood chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I adore this story! It has originality that you don't see in some stories! Please do keep writing it, fi you need help I can offer what I can!