Reviews for It Really Wasn't So Unusual
DeathGraised chapter 20 . 2h
Not the Doxies! -sniffs- I like the Doxies! Poor Draco, he just can't handle himself very well can he. I'm waiting on the edge of my chair to find out what happens next.
Crystal Bruner chapter 20 . 11h
Where have you been most of my life! I just read your story and I love it! First I love how you made Ron cause in most of the fics I've read Ron is an ass and the first to turn traitor, but this time its Hermoine! GASP! I hope you continue to update and that Ron in the future is still friends with Harry and actually tries to get along with Draco. :)
Moryaco chapter 20 . 13h
More please.
KKK3 chapter 20 . 6/29
I really loved it and I can't wait for more! I'm really looking forward to knowing what both Harry and Draco are! :)
ORKCHILD chapter 20 . 6/29
I think you did pretty good, in keeping true to the voice of the story.
TamiLove chapter 20 . 6/29
I love this so much if you give up on me I'll literally die. Its set up well, the plot is interesting, the cliff hangers are hell to get through, the timing is perfect, the characters are expressed well... Its just amazing and I need to fucking know what the hell is going on with these two- the complete story that is- i dont care if it takes twelve years for you to get it up!
Moar plzzzz!
morae3 chapter 20 . 6/29
Ask and you shall receive. Reviews that is, even from a diehard lurker like myself. Honestly though I was thrilled to see an update on this fic. I had given it up as abandoned. Your writing style is wonderful but what I like most is the originality. So many creature fics are the same but I have no clue where this one is going. That's a good thing. I just want to know more.
HeidiFox chapter 20 . 6/28
Welcome back!
ijskonijntje chapter 20 . 6/28
This story is brilliant and very original! Please keep writing!
HybridPlaything chapter 20 . 6/28
Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I am just now finding this story. I have spent the last 3 hours reading this amazing, spellbinding and tantalizing work of art and it so abruptly cut short! I feel as if I am lost in a desert, parched and having just a taste of this ambrosia I am not to know when I may taste it again! I beg of thee, sweet author, fight the cursed writer's block. Take strength from these poor inadequate words, and grant us your sweet ambrosia once more! I fear I won't have the strength of heart to wander this desolate Fandom without this oasis to help me along my journey to the next one.
Formerly axl.leb858 chapter 10 . 6/28
Thank you for the clarification on Draco; i was wondering if I'd have to stop reading, since eating disorders are one of those topics I can't read about without feeling ill myself.

This story's pretty good. I have no clue what you're trying to say about half the time :) but I like it anyway, despite the twisty-turny plot that I can't really wrap my head around. Good work. I won't follow it, but I'll keep an eye out for updates.
AnAbundanceOfLevi chapter 20 . 6/28
Oh. My. God.
Woah.
I need to go do some serious googling to work out what Draco is, although I'm thinking incubus? (idk is that how it's spelled?)
But anyways that was so amazing!
momocolady chapter 20 . 6/28
good story
Books-A-Plenty chapter 20 . 6/27
I look forward to the rest.
ninetaileddemoness chapter 20 . 6/27
Please update this fine story needs to be continued I was so happy when I saw that you had updated this lovely story.