Reviews for In Your Dreams

Nice work on this.
rebmul8 chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Dragon Ball GT
Main articles: Dragon Ball GT and List of Dragon Ball GT episodes

Dragon Ball GT (ドラゴンボールGT(ジーティー) Doragon Bōru Jī Tī?, G(rand) T(ouring)[50]) premiered on Fuji TV on February 2, 1996 and ran until November 19, 1997 for 64 episodes.[2] Unlike the first two anime series, it is not based on Akira Toriyama's original Dragon Ball manga,[51] being created by Toei Animation as a sequel to the series or as Toriyama called it, a "side story of the original Dragon Ball".[50] Toriyama only designed the main cast and some machines, and came up with the title.
dballzifunowimea chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
BALLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ THE DRAGON BALLZ ARE BIG HAIRY AND GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEN
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
This story really is quite fantastic. I haven't really noticed any grammar errors and the characterizations of the main guys has been spot on. A truly great story.

Master Roshi... *sigh* He'll always be Master Roshi I suppose, but, damn, he's a crazy pervert of epic proportions. I almost forgot Krillin went to Baba's place during Dragon Ball...

18 seems less...edgy in this story so far. Almost as if Marron has made her calm down even more than in canon.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
TRUNKS! I just got done reading a great Mirai Trunks story by one of our members and this scene reminds me why Mirai Trunks is so awesome...he wrecked King Cold and Frieza, haha. One of the coolest episodes for sure.

This Fortuneteller Baba business should move the plot along nicely. I love it! I'm pretty excited to see where Gohan and Videl's adventures take them. Baba is a cook so we know this won't be simple. What about Hercule, Erasa, and Sharpner? Where are they?

Good chapter Shadow :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
YES! GOHAN IS IN THE PICTURE!

Now Gohan can start making sense of Videl's crazy dreams! If they work together not only can they forge a friendship, they can solve this weird mystery :D Awesome!

I really enjoyed Chi Chi in this chapter, Shadow. You captured her character perfectly.

There is not exactly much else for me to say; this chapter was essentially perfect as is. Great job Shadow..
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Hah, Videl thinks she can beat up Gohan...I laugh XD

The first Super Saiyan transformation of DBZ, eh? Quite the point to have Videl discover Gohan is involved in all this I'd say. I would've figured you would've used the Cell Games but this works better since it is sooner. Apparently that Dream Catcher didn't work, eh?

The Namek/Frieza scene was intense during the show and you did a fairly good job conveying that same dramatic undertone and sense of intensity that Toriyama had. I loved the description there and Videl's overall feelings being able to live these experiences first-hand. It's phenomenal.

Good chapter Shadow.
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I'm slightly confused regarding Videl's search for a Piccolo...it led her to Capsule Corp...? Huh? I'm not sure if I misinterpreted something, though xD

This dream catcher business is kinda interesting, not gonna lie..

I'm quite interested to see what her next inevitable dream will be and how long until she discovers Gohan knows these people :P

The details in the Vegeta/Goku fight were nice.

Nice chapter Shadow :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I think Videl's reaction towards Gohan was just, you know, a *tad* bit unnecessary, but whatever floats your boat. Impeccable grammar so far.

I like the early returns on Sharpner, Erasa, and Gohan. You tend to rip Sharpner and Erasa, but Erasa doesn't seem all too terrible here so far, so maybe for once she'll have serious aspects to her personality. Fuck, even Sharpner doesn't seem all that bad.

I'm intrigued to see where Videl might go with the new information she gathered concerning the flying techniques and whether or not Gohan kinda gets mad at her for snapping at him. If this is headed in the direction I think it is, he's gonna have to forgive her or she'll have to beg for forgiveness...

Nice chapter Shadow.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is quite the interesting start, I must say. Judging by Piccolo losing his arm I have to venture to guess that Videl was envisioning the battle between Goku, Piccolo, and Raditz. The thing I don't understand is /how/ she is having these dreams. Knowing you, however, it won't be an issue and everything will be explained in time.. it looks quite awesome so far..

You haven't introduced anybody except for Videl so far and yet it seems okay; Videl doesn't seem to be as short-sighed as she was in canon when she met Gohan. Next chapter I hope we discover whether or not she already knows Gohan or if she's about to meet him, hence the premonitions. We'll just have to see.

Awesome introductory chapter, Shadow! XD
Aleaster chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
I don't really know what you're talking about with raditz being able to move at the speed of light. Frieza is able to move so fast that the fighters can't see his death beam, cell and trunks have that conversation about speed in a battle. So its pretty likely that gohan was trying to go slow for Kabito, conserving energy or it was simply for plot reasons. Idk.
Aleaster chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
Instant transmission requires a ki signature to lock onto, so I think popos carpet might be better. Nice chapter!
Aleaster chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Wouldn't she have found articles about king piccolo, who terrorized the world for years, or perhaps his legend? Good story though, really interesting concept!
S4A4M chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
I loved this.

A very well written story. I looked for a story that would use Uranai Baba in High School saga and although I had something bit different in mind your story was ingenious.

going to look through your other stories.

C ya

S4A4M
Shadowdragon500 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I got it, the dragon's what?