Reviews for Smoke
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
If it weren't for the parts that hinted that this happened during the three years before the androids' arrival, I would imagine it to be happening somewhere in the Great Saiyaman saga, because that's where we first saw Bulma smoking. The story was short, tasty and straight-to-the-point. Delightful to read, in every aspect.
Linneh chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like it. Cranky, but no-sex-god-Vegeta. Good job!
LoZFreak123 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
one question why do people make Bulma smoke. I mean she will look more pretty if she doesnt she WHY
elsupa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Kinda funny. I wonder where you got the idea to make Bulma a smoker, I don't remember it from the series.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Excellent ;D
GadgetNClank chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
It was bril! I loved it!

You should do more one shot fics like this that can be together or seperate to tell the story of Bulma and Vegeta! I love the way you captured this scene. A little more sex would've been nice, but this way was tasteful, artful and short. Like a drabble should be.

Once again, Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
embyr-75 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ha ha... cute. I liked it. I think you captured their interaction perfectly. It's exactly how I would've imagined it. At first. )
miikodesu chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
ano.. i dont get the point

i really confused..

did they have a sex?

vegeta smoke and coughing because i think saiyan never smoke :D
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hnh... well written. I'm not an expert in this sort, so don't ask me for more comments.