Reviews for Alien Influence or No
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So not fair! So wonderfully bittersweet!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Absolutely love Janet in this one :o) the best doc, best friend, best woman... :o))

Funny, entertaining, yet sad and emotional... again - well done :o)
black widow mistress chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
omg awww that was so cute! and sweet! :) just so sweet. *sigh*
sgater926 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great story. You have a wonderful balance of funny and serious (just like the show, if I may say so). I loved the scene with Sam telling Janet she was experiencing "similar symptoms" and Janet's "Oh thank God." I also really enjoyed the scene between Janet and Hammond. There's something about imagining Hammond stifling a giggle that just makes me, well...giggle. :)

However, I think the last two scenes are my absolute favorite part. I'm not usually one for unresolved angst, but that was beautiful. I love how you let Jack be the one to come back and acknowledge things and refuse to let them pretend it didn't happen. I also like Janet's sympathy at the end, letting Jack know that she truly understood. Anyway, thanks for sharing this story.
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Ohh, you finished it like that? It was a good story...funny and sad.
Natters chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
heart wrenching fic
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was really good.
remerkaba chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I enjoyed your story. Alien Influences are always fun and your story was well written and enjoyable.
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
aw. you can't leave it hanging there!
JTSplash chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Dude! That totally rocked! I loved where same was confessing to janet, and janet obviously though Sam was going to say she had feelings for Janet. lol.

The ending was great! I loved that you didn't just let them see the light and be together, that Jack just showed her a small side of the truth. heart breaking. but loved it! x
steadfast chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I REALLY enjoyed this story. Thanks.