Reviews for TSK: Happy Shadows
gozieson chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
At first, as I read the fanfic I didn't know what a songfic was. But after reading it through it seems I now understand what a songfic is all about. It's about using music to express the scene being portrayed in the story. An the song choice that you made was absolutely perfect!

I mean the insight of this story and the song meshed so well together. You will only understand the feelings being felt bu the characters and the scenery being portrayed in the story once you hear the song. That just blew my mind away. I didn't know anything about Owl City except it being mentioned in tap tap revenge 3 but now that story just made me sing the song with full passion after a few listens. I thank you for that.

Yeah you may have guessed, I am quite an emotional person. I mostly used music to portray how I feel sometimes. And the song choice was brilliant and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Rukangel chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
you really LOVE Hotaru don't you? i mean your able to get in there and actually take the emotions we all see yet cant seam to understand. W.O.W i liked it. but the last part with Setsuna made a question in me head that i cant seam to shake off. What happened between Setsuna and Saeko before everything got to were it is now in the second act? i mean they both love each other, but nothing was said about them and their relationship at all. and let me tell you i really would love to see more of their more intimate moments, but all in all was great.