Reviews for Snatched: The Story of Snowkit
Frost chapter 36 . 6/24
Dear lord, I loved this so much. Your characters, your writing, everything. I loved they way your characters grew, how they made mistakes sometimes, how they were imperfect, yet perfect. The plot kept me wanting for more, I loved each twist. Through each step in Snowhawk's journey, I was so happy to be with him. You are a wonderful author, and I am most certainly going to read every other story you have posted.

-Frost
Snowstripe chapter 35 . 6/22
I loved it! The tragic story of Frostflight's "bad day" and how she died, how Ruin pretended to be all nice when he really had evil intentions, and...
I could go on forever with the things I liked, but that would waste my I-pad battery. Five stars!
-Snowstripe the Fierce, Ruler of Salamandastron
Iftyutfoykutfuktffut
warriorcats2816 chapter 34 . 6/17
why must you end this amazing story!? Seriously?! But I did no FrostFlight would die I just wasn't sure how.
Winterflight chapter 21 . 6/16
This review isn't for the chapter, just the whole book in general. I really love this book! I want to put on Fav, but I have to have an account and I don't have one so I'll just put it on my bookmarks. There is only one "flaw" in this book. Typos. But you actually have a lot less typos than other stories so, it's really really great! Do you have any more books? I want to read them!
HollyleafRules1 chapter 14 . 6/15
Are you finished with this story? If not, I will give you a couple characters.
Spooky chapter 24 . 6/15
Hope I'm posting this correctly! I recently found this fanfiction, and I gotta say, I love it! Please don't let Fear be dead though, or I'll cry. D: either way, keep up the amazing work! *Runs off to read more chapters*
Wannabe chapter 3 . 6/14
This is so cute! :3 I love it :D
HollyleafRules1 chapter 12 . 6/13
Again, all of these chapters are amazing! Absolutely amazing1
HollyleafRules1 chapter 10 . 6/12
Great fanfiction!
HollyleafRules1 chapter 8 . 6/12
Every one of these chapters are absolutely amazing!
SpiritBlazeLuv chapter 1 . 6/9
Loved ur story! (Sorry that I'm posting this at the beginning...) Ur story was sooooooo realistic that I thought Erin Hunter wrote it! Hated how Snowkit couldn't ever mate. He and a special someone would have made a great couple! Stayed up till 1:00 in the morn just to finish it! Tell me if u have any more stories like it!
Lisa chapter 34 . 6/4
Darn,it was so good but so sad! If you make another one like this,don't kill the main characters,OK? I iked ALL of them!
Sparklesthepanda chapter 10 . 5/30
I've read up to this point so far and I just wanted to let you know that it's such a great story and to thank you for writing it. It's even inspired me to work a bit more on my writing c:
Scout chapter 29 . 5/29
Silly Batter. StarClan wouldn't accept you.
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »