Reviews for Snatched: The Story of Snowkit
what?!
Northstar4427 chapter 10 . 8/24
I like this story. I haven't stopped since I started and I love it. I really like how you thought about how what might of happened if Snowkit hadn't been eaten by the hawk.
Ripplestar banished from the clans for thinking only of war he only has four lives left.
if you want more info msg me
Twilight's hunter chapter 10 . 8/18
Oh MT STARCLAN! YOU KNOW HOW GOOD THIS IS?!
S chapter 20 . 8/11
Cool
Sparkfrost chapter 12 . 8/7
You should really publish this fanfiction on Kate Cary's webzite. She is one of the authors who Make up Erin Hunter. I really love this book, BTW!
RWD chapter 35 . 8/5
Dammit you made me tear up! Was Lightningstar still alive? Did he visit him while he was dying? How old was Snowhawk when he died?
tawny rose chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow hood so far.
Hazelpaw-Is-A-Killer chapter 1 . 7/26
Brawnykit and Tamblekit, seriously? An obvious reference to Bramblekit and Tawnykit!
Mapleshade Returns chapter 36 . 7/22
Amazing! I was hooked from the first chapter, which doesn't usually happen. I know you like constructive criticism, but the only thing I can think of is typos, and even then I can't really talk because I have plenty of typos in my own stories! I really wish that you had shown Snowhawk meeting Speckletail in StarClan, because it would have been one of the best reactions ever! Maybe you could do it as a one shot? Or maybe you already have and I need to go and inspect... MWA HA HA. :)

Good luck with future stories and books!

~May Mapleshade Be Loved Again
You are amazing at the stories there so fascinating and I hope you continue to create new stories. I really enjoyed snowhawk's story and I can't wait to read shattered. If you could continue to write about Snowhawk that would be awesome! What is he clan's name? I haven't finished the chapters. Thx for being awesome.
Frost chapter 36 . 6/24
Dear lord, I loved this so much. Your characters, your writing, everything. I loved they way your characters grew, how they made mistakes sometimes, how they were imperfect, yet perfect. The plot kept me wanting for more, I loved each twist. Through each step in Snowhawk's journey, I was so happy to be with him. You are a wonderful author, and I am most certainly going to read every other story you have posted.

-Frost
Snowstripe chapter 35 . 6/22
I loved it! The tragic story of Frostflight's "bad day" and how she died, how Ruin pretended to be all nice when he really had evil intentions, and...
I could go on forever with the things I liked, but that would waste my I-pad battery. Five stars!
-Snowstripe the Fierce, Ruler of Salamandastron
Iftyutfoykutfuktffut
warriorcats2816 chapter 34 . 6/17
why must you end this amazing story!? Seriously?! But I did no FrostFlight would die I just wasn't sure how.
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »