Reviews for Snatched: The Story of Snowkit
Anna O'Carrick chapter 35 . 5/19
I CRIED.

Brilliant! This is really amazing; it's so rare to see a fanfiction, especially one for a series aimed at younger kids, cover the more serious topics like mental illness, rape, etc., but this did, and it did it brilliantly.
Raquel chapter 35 . 5/12
I loved this whole story. You matched up genetics amazingly, (which the Erins' are kinda... Horrible about as we all know!) This fanfiction was one to keep me reading, every chance I had. Thank you for writing such a sweet fanfiction about a kit, who never really got a chance in 'Warriors'. Now he's had his long life, and is ready to join his clans'.
Flutterlicious01 chapter 14 . 5/6
Name:Blaze Color:Fiery-orange eyes: glowing amber with light grassy green circling the pupil. Gender: she-cat age: 8 1/2 moons personality: Blaze is an outgoing cat. Her energy depends on her mood. Sometimes she can be grouchy, but she is a very loveable back story: When blaze was born she had two brothers and a sister. At 2 moons, her oldest bother was ran over by a monster. 3 moons her sister died from green cough. A half moon later she, her brother and mother were taken by escaped in the night with her mom an brother, but they were again stolen by a young girl. The girl did not take blaze,though. She didn't see was found by a rouge and taken to Fears pride. She was then became a member. Permanently. She then vowed to hate twolegs for the rest of her days, and shred them to mouse dust if one EVER tried coming near her.
ohmygawd chapter 1 . 5/3
U guys all know she's not active on this site anymore right?
Spottedfrost7 chapter 10 . 5/3
very heart warming chapter
Spottedfrost7 chapter 9 . 4/30
You should totally read the other series. it would help with any other stories you write
Spottedfrost7 chapter 8 . 4/30
very good chapter. I loved it
Spottedfrost7 chapter 6 . 4/30
you spelled some words wrong and some don't make sense.
Rosestar chapter 36 . 4/30
Please make more stories like this!
Spottedfrost7 chapter 1 . 4/29
awesome opening and jaw dropping detailes
Fernleaf chapter 36 . 4/28
I love this!
I think you should make a clan cat that was taken by twolegs and is still a warriors and wants to join them.
Dawncloud chapter 36 . 4/15
THAT WAS THE BEST AND WORST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
I am both loving and regretting reading this. I CRIED,OK! I loved and hated every bit of this. Thank you so much though. BEST ENDING EVER!
Dawncloud chapter 32 . 4/15
First of all, this is the BEST THING I have ever read! Second, is Frostflight going to have KITS?!
hurdygurd chapter 5 . 4/13
HE'S A DEAD CAT IN DISGUISE!
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »