Reviews for Snatched: The Story of Snowkit
Froststar chapter 36 . 6/18
Hehehehehe...you should make a short story of Snowhawk and Frostflight! also, LOVE YOUR BOOK! cant wait to read Shattered!
Froststar chapter 34 . 6/18
Why did you have to have Frostflight die!? she was my favorite cat besides Snowhawk. WHHHYYYYYYY?! (Btw i still love your book - ) Also, could i use some of your names for a book that i'm writing? Oh and whats so funny is that my Clans name is FrostClan too! )
ugly chapter 9 . 4/10
WIND STAR AND SHADOW STAR WERE FEMALE AND RIVER STAR WAS A GUY!
ReallyBoredFanfictionWriter chapter 23 . 2/25
This is very intriguing
ReallyBoredFanfictionWriter chapter 15 . 2/25
I love this series!
Eww do they mean fake that the wrong way but I think it's disgusting. BUT I LOVE ️ Ur book soooooo much
this is my favorite warrior cats fanfiction ever! :) I always cry whenever i read snowkits part in the book its just so sad you only get to know him for 3 pages and then he is die's. reading this fanfiction about snowkit(snowpaw) makes me feel alot happier knowing he gets to live and then get to help some cats become a clan so many feelings going through me lol. I wish that the eirns thought of this so I could have solid evidence that this happened to snowkit. Damit snowkit making me cry every time lol. But I think this is amazing that you gave snowkit a chance grate work on this I'm loving it so far :) . I don't think I have ever smiled so much when reading. Grate work
Runeon chapter 34 . 1/14
OMG this broke my hearrrrrrt T_T
xMysticWolfx chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I feel so bad for Tabby :(
xMysticWolfx chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Hello! I found this story in 2014 and got halfway through the story and something happened and i never read the second half. I always remembered the story being about Snowkit but I never found it again until today when I was scrolling through random peoples profiles (yeah I know, I was looking for another fanfic to read) and I found this one in someones "Favourites" section. I am so happy to be reunited with this and this time I will definitely read to the end.
Even if you never read your reviews since this was first published 6 (in two days 7)-ish years ago, I just wanted to say thanks for writing this.
~Mystic
n chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
m
Abby chapter 35 . 12/24/2016
Wow, I am SERIOUSLY impressed. You really spin s good "tail". I enjoyed this book a lot!
Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
Ggggggggggggg
Hand Knit chapter 34 . 12/9/2016
I just started crying at Frostflight's death and I hate you but I can't hate you because you're one of the best authors in the world and ahahahahaha life is so confusing.
Skyleaf12 chapter 36 . 12/7/2016
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! It cant be over!
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »