Reviews for A Voice in the Wind
Code Musica chapter 31 . 2/5
31 chapters and I *finally* get to the summary. Every time Sakura was in danger I was like, is this it? Is he finally going to bring her back? No? Nope.
Omg this is one of the best NaruSaku fanfics I've ever read! PLEASE UPDATE 3
johncahill chapter 39 . 1/29
Ughh. You are killing me by keeping me waiting. I am so desperate to find out! But I totally understand real life takes first priority and will happily wait for as long as it takes for you to update. Hope all is going swell in your life and that I get to hear from you sooner rather than later ;)
Girl-chama chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
I wondered briefly if Itachi was dealing treacherously with him and somehow trying to extract the Kyuubi from a trusting Naruto, but I guess it would have taken a lot more force to do that. I am sooooo so interested to see where Naruto's journey is going to go from here. How he's going to finally break and get where he needs to be- GO TO YOUR HOME, NARUTO.
Girl-chama chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
So thaaaaaat was the breaking point. Thank you for the clarifying notes on where your headspace is as you write all of these things. It's helpful for your audience, too. Hmmmm... This story is certainly quite long now (not a bad thing!) but I'm just so curious as to what other twists and turns we'll take before the end. It has certainly been most enjoyable catching up with your leave off point. One more chapter and then I can sleep.

I will be very curious to see what Naruto thinks of his new face :))))
Girl-chama chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
Poor struggling baby :(
Girl-chama chapter 36 . 12/13/2015
Hell yeah! A lot of these differences you're assuring us of in your notes are quite reassuring. I don't want certain characters to die :(. I am also very interested to see how you will have the story go on for Akatsukis plans with the jinchuuriki.

Part of me is annoyed with Katsuro for feeling so betrayed by Sakura, but if he was as out of it as he seemed after 3 weeks, then he probably didn't remember much of what happened... That she was quite close to dying and only made it out by her own strength, eh? And that she felt so entirely betrayed by him during it all. Dang, even just writing this it makes me realize they are going to have a LOT to overcome in the future before they can settle back down. I'm really interested to see how things get there.

As with every review... I just love this story. LOVE it. Also, apologies for my numerous typos I am typing on mobile with a cracked screen, lol, and hoping for the best.
Girl-chama chapter 35 . 12/13/2015
Dun dun dun! You know? I don't feel bad for Katsuro at ALL. I am Team Sakura ALL. THE. WAY. If she's getting her groove back good for her, and if the person she is with appreciates her GOOD FOR HER. seeing the Team 7 bond continue to improve was really sweet, actually. I laughed quite a bit at the new Team Kakashi admiring Sakura so much. She's PREtty amazing, after all. But then the torture talk with Sasuke and Sakura was also pretty entertaining. Can't wait to see them all moving forward with their lives and seeing how things continue to progress.
Girl-chama chapter 34 . 12/13/2015
I laughed harder than I should have when I realized that Taichi had swindled (or honestly taken) the Hokage. What would he have done had he but knoooooooown? Hahaha. I appreciate so much how much depth and thought has gone into this story. I keep trying to anticipate what is going to happen to bring Naruto back to Konoha based on your preview from before, but I can't get my mind around it because we keep circling round and round. Though I feel like at the end of the story or maybe it's not even in the scope of this story, he will regret not having gone back to Konoha sooner once he sees how awesome everyone is to him. And just in general. Sigh. For now, I feel bad that he has such a sucky team, but I am glad that you show everything is not all sunshine and rainbows just because they had a nice honeymoon period. Gonna be getting real interesting soon, I think.

A little more about ch32 that I didn't include with my original review there: I had to go back and read the farm scene with Mai's family, and it was just... Heart breaking. I could feel ll of Sakura's emotions so clearly. This man she is bonded to (and loves) and suddenly everything is a lie. But it's not just his lie it's the depth of its effect. everything she worked so hard to achieve undone by him, her own identity tied up in her way of life undermined and wounded because she chose to trust someone she knew she shouldn't trust. It's no wonder she's devastated. I keep waiting for her to confide in someone, but she won't, will she? She's gonna carry that weight herself... Aaaaaaauuugh, I am almost caught up to your current point and I am dyyyyiiiinnnnng because I don't know when a new update will come out. Of course I am going to read all of your other stuff in the mean time, but first...!
Girl-chama chapter 33 . 12/13/2015
Acknowledging her depression and working through it, without ever using the word "depression" was really well done. It's not something that can be smoothed over in a few days or weeks. I was happily surprised to see that Sasuke was the one to snap her ot of it. They have a tenuous friendship, even if they wouldn't call it that. But man, the hardship they are both going through. You're doing such an amazing job of making it all work. I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore this story. I am just doing what little I can by reviewing every marvelous chapter!
Girl-chama chapter 32 . 12/13/2015
Oh my gooooooodness. This chapter was... Amazing. Just deliciously amazing. I can't even describe how it hit all the sweet spots for a reader. Between the girl (does she have a name?) and Sakura's distress as she learned her hard work was falling apart... And her doubt. Oh! How horrible, the doubt, but also true. You're right that there are no heroes. Sigh... Except, funnily enough, maybe Sasuke and Sai in this case. It took me a while to realize that Sasuke's horror was because Sakura was *such* a mess that she looked like one of the slaughter victims. Oh... No, no, no... ;_; ohhhhhhh, this story is amazing! Never end, please!
Girl-chama chapter 31 . 12/13/2015
This chapter was glooooooooorious! People stay out of the reviews if you haven't read it! Dang, it was amazing! The fight scene, the set up for fight scenes you do really well, btw. And Naruto and his chakra and making all of the realizations that everything is a hot mess. I was waiting on him to figure it all out, put all the pieces together and he did not disappoint. What I really want to see is what's going to happen when he figures out that, oops- Itachi DID target Sakura because she's Sakura and not just a regular girl... That pink hair comment from Wei... Surely he would have known about her pink hair from Itachi, and Naruto has to know that Itachi would remember Sakura as well as he did, if for different reasons.

Strangely, I keep thinking back to Sasuke's yelling at Naruto way back in ch11, when Sakura was first spirited to safety. I really miss that protective streak in Sasuke and I can't wait for them to be a proper team. Good-teammates-Sasuke-and-Sakura are one of my favorite things. Once Sasuke gets his head out of his ass it'll be amazing!

Really I am just waiting for the breaking point. After that preview chapter I just want to know what's going to happen that really forces Naruto to put aside Katsuro once and for all. And now I KNOW why Naruto is Sakura's shadow later on. That kiss was awesome. And sad :(. One day they'll get to be in love without restrictions- PLEASE...!
Girl-chama chapter 30 . 12/13/2015
Definitely felt the tension and expectation in this chapter... SAKURA! YOU ARE IN DANGER!, I want to say to her, lol. Poor Katsuro, he was bound to slip up at some point, wasn't he? Itachi is Itachi, after all.
Girl-chama chapter 29 . 12/13/2015
So now we see how Naruto actually got his training... It's interesting to see how he remembers events versus how he explained them to Sakura. This chapter was less painful than the previous one, but still intense in its way. I have this strange feeling about Kakashi and the others that makes me like the story more and their role in it less. If they are all so gung ho about Naruto being in the village and well cared for, why the hell didn't they take care of him when he was little? It makes no sense, and there is no excuse for it. I am sure that will come out later, but I can't stop thinking about it. Also, Naruto is a few years old than Sakura in this story it seems? Not a thing either way but I was curious :)
Girl-chama chapter 28 . 12/12/2015
This chapter was excruciating to read. I don't have any children, but plenty of friend who do and as annoying as they can be, I love them terribly. The idea of anyone being so cruel and apathetic towards them breaks my heart. Children... Are so content with your attention and live, and aren't adults also? Seeing someone like Naruto put in this position was really, really aloainful. No wonder he is so tenaciously loyal to Itachi. I would be too, I think. Dang... So ready for some happy NaruSaku moments.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »