Reviews for A Voice in the Wind
pathuntaken chapter 39 . 2/21
ugh you have to update, IM DYING HERE, DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER *crys a thousand tears* Its been months, everyday I check my email in hope of finding you updated. This story is incredibly well thought out and the written is phenomenal. I applaud you with the utmost respect, now pretty please with sugar on top, update?
onlytoask chapter 1 . 2/17
Interesting start. It could use a going over, though.
Lyora chapter 33 . 2/11
This chapter is sad. But I'm not protesting cause it's more realistic ..
Sakura's parents are annoyingly realistic.

I love how you wrote sasuke, he seemed himself yet those little development shaped him in a way it could've happened in the manga.

On to the next chapter /
Lyora chapter 32 . 2/11
At first I thought it was a dream. It has to be, but it wasn't, I was sad when the grandparents died :(

On to the next thing. Katsuro is now in the uncontrollable kyuubi mode... Itachi will come?

Oh things will never be the same ...
Lyora chapter 31 . 2/10
I don't what to think about this chapter. Itachi will know about it, that katsuro went and saved sakura. Wei that assassin (I could imagine him look like this mad scientist from One Piece named Ceasar) anyways, he will defiantly tell Itachi about this the person who meddled in the process of his mission, now it depends on katsuro's demeanor and wei's explanation if Itachi would believe in was Sasuke.

It is either a timeskip after this chapter, but sakura and katsuro won't see each other probably for the next 3 chapters. I think katsuro is starting to take control of the kyuubi's chakra.

"Naruto" seems foreign now XD I'm used to katsuro
Lyora chapter 29 . 2/9
I feel like printing the next 10 chapters and take them with me to class.
St3rfire chapter 1 . 2/8
Good story
Zero-Tails317 chapter 39 . 2/7
I understand that 'Katsuro' needs to die but I don't understand the purpose of the clone living as 'Naruto'. I'm a ittle lost, either update soon or p.m me would you kindly:-) Til next time...
Zero-Tails317 chapter 38 . 2/6
Wow, all new ball game now.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 35 . 2/3
I won't kill you...not yet. What a surprise, and one that's not so bad. For some that is:-) It's actually really cute and well done. And for that and very great character devolpment I won't kill you today friend:-)
HurricaneShippu chapter 39 . 1/30
Oh how it has been too long... I must admit that I'm a little depressed over the fact that you are updating and starting new stories but fail to update this one. Especially when I can practically feel the epic ness oozing out of what the next chapters will begin. This chapter marks the turning point in this story, a miniature crescendo when Katsuro becomes Naruto, I know I have been anxiously awaiting this moment.

It's kinda sad that Naruto won't be wearing his whisker marks with pride, but desperate to hide them. They
Sook03 chapter 28 . 1/13
I feel so sad to think of how lonely and abused naruto was by the village. The gall they had to mistreat him after everything his family sacrificed for the village is astounding.
Lyora chapter 28 . 1/13
I couldn't think of any perfect explanation of Naruto's childhood, the manga did not even mention such things and I wish they had,

When the teacher slapped him, I was really shocked, i wanna see how NARUTO will change his view of the village
Lyora chapter 27 . 1/11
*hands covering my face* this is so messed up.

But now what he will do? Will he abandon Itachi? Will he go back?

Why do I feel like something huge will happen to katsuro ... Err Naruto.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 1/10
Wait is naruto katsuro ? I totally didn't get that because they look different. But this is interesting. What's happened to her team? Did they abandon her for sure?
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »