Reviews for A Voice in the Wind
Amon Kashino chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
This chapter managed to disappoint me enough that I'm. It gonna continue reading started off interestingly enough but quickly got bogged down by overly long descriptions and descriptions of descriptions... plus the ending of this chapter felt rushed and forced as if trying to get a point across that needed to come in it's own time especially with naruto skills and the others with him the ending for the chapter is crap
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 39 . 12/11/2016
Hi! This is the best Narusaku eveeeerrr! Your writing style is absolutely amazing and unique! I think out of all the fanfics I read, your writing style is the best! I like how in every chapter, you explain parts of the text..Your symbolism is wonderful and there were a lot of parts where I was surprised..I didn't even know it stood for something until I read your explanation.. Your ability to use symbolism and foreshadow stuff is what sets you apart from other authors I think.. Even though I am not a writer, I get a feeling that foreshadowing and symbolism is pretty hard to write; But you were able to do it so well! Throughout the story I didn't get bored at all! In fact, every time I near the end of a chapter, I always read your explanations... :D Even though there were a lot of details in the story, I didn't get sidetracked; Instead, I was immersed with it and there were a lot of times that I couldn't peel off my face off the screen...XD Aside from your amazingly wonderful writing style, you characterizations were one of the best! While you didn't exactly include most of Konoha Eleven, you did portray the characters that were included here well..especially Katsuro and Sakura. Since Katsuro wasn't raised in Konoha, I do get why there were personality changes..But I do like how his character developed.. Even though he was with Itachi the whole time, you can still see Naruto canon personality..And when Naruto and Sakura met, his real personality even shined more! His character development is truly the best! :) I am so looking forward on how he changes more in the fufture, especially since Katsuro is gonna "die" and Naruto is born!Just THINKING about it gives me goosebumps..
Sakura, on the other hand, well...honestly on the beginning, I seriously considered dropping the story because of her personality.. I didn't like how weak she was in the story and how long it took for her to become stronger..I do get that it was necessary just to show how her character develops over time..I guess I can't refute what you did because in the end, it just made the story more interesting..Having Naruto(just gonna call him that) teach her how to fight better strengthened their bond a lot...
Lastly Sasuke...Well, like most readers(surely), I disliked Sasuke because of how he treated Sakura harshly in the beginning,.. In a way, you made him too bashing...I hated that because I really liked Sasuke overall and I am a Sasusaku fan as well...That's why when he started to change, I was like whooping for joy.. I am like "FINALLY" His character development was slow one, just like Naruto and Sakura, and I guess that made the reward much more sweeter..:) OH! Not to mention the romance of this story..Well, I've read so many stories about star-crossed lovers and I never tire of it! Naruto and Sakura were like star-crossed lovers cause Naruto is with Itachi and Sakura is with Konoha... You know, I went on an emotional roller coaster ride while reading their romance..there were a lot of sweet and heartbreaking moments that I will never forget.. I find it sweet that Naruto always tries to hurry up and finish his mission so he can just meet up with Sakura... Guarding her and having responsibility of her, it is understandable that he fell for Sakura...same for Sakura since Naruto was always with her.. The romance was a slow burn but I don't mind since I don't really like rushed up romance or love at first sight..I don't really believe in that.. I find it more interesting if they don't like each other first then slowly starts to fall for each other.. :D If you were to ask me, I guess I would say that my most favorite moment for Narusaku is when Naruto first kissed Sakura and told her goodbye..Thats was SO sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.. :'( I don't know if you watched this anime but I was playing Anohana ending song when I was reading the part..and it fit so well.. *sighs* My heart aches just thinking about their separation.. :'d Now, Sakura thinks Naruto betrayed her and vice versa...
Sasuke..err...well, first of all, I was shell-shocked when he kissed Sakura.. All this time I had always thought that he didn't harbor any romantic interest for Sakura but I guess I thought wrong? lol.. This didn't really bode well for me since I both like Narusaku and Sasusaku..And in the end, Sasuke would get hurt since the main pairing of this story is Narusaku.. *sighs* Love triangles are full of drama and is very interesting but I always feel bad for the guy who loses in the end.. Unrequited love is just so heartbreaking and rebound are always bound not to end well... I do know that even though I love Sasuke too, I am rooting for Naruto here since his relationship progress was really shown here a lot compared to Sasuke... When I read the part where he saw Sasuke and Sakura together flirting with each other and holding hands, I can practically here my own heart breaking into little shards...
Other than romance, what really caught my attention..was..the PLOT of course! An AU universe where Naruto was a rogue with Itachi? Naruto kidnapping Sakura? Having trysts with her? No Kyuubi talking? Itachi being cruelly manipulative? Hidden agendas? Poor naive little Katsuro? Everything hooks me up! The plot is very interesting..Hmmm..I wonder if Akatsuki will still try to extract the nine tailed fox from Naruto...? I have so many questions that will probably get answered in the future chapters... This story is soooo long...474k words long? Wao...But I totally don't mind.. In fact I wished it was like 800k words long! When I finished the story, I was so sad and felt so empty! I wanted to read more...Reading the sneak peek chapter just gave me more intense feelings on reading the next chapter...Even now, the summary has't happened yet...The only thing that happened in the summary was Naruto joining Akatsuki... I have one question that I hope you will answer...I've been wondering this a loong long time but who was the bleeding kunoichi that the blonde akatsuki was carrying? I am pretty sure the blonde Akatsuki was Naruto...Is the kunoichi Sakura? :o Anyway, because of you sneak peek, I am practically dying on reading the next chapter.. It was such a cliffhanger!GAHHHHHHH! :( When I saw the last update, I mentally cried..2 years is such a long time to not update...I reallly REALLY hope this is not on hiatus..or worse abandoned..I sure hope NOT! :d Anyway, this is one of the most awesome stories I ever read and it just deepened my love for Narusaku..Now I am gonna try reading your other Narusaku stories!Hope you update soon! Take care! :D

PS: My birthday is coming up this december and a nice birthday present would be this story updating.. LOL :D Btw, got any good narusaku fanfic recommendations for me? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Kys pussy

Make a patreon if you need money to feel your time isn't worth spending here without.
So sick of epics ending randomly in the third act
kmackyd chapter 39 . 11/25/2016
Ive read this story multiple times in the past year since youve uploaded the most recent chapter. I first started reading it and gave up not knowing Katsuro was Naruto and it would be some bland OC. I gave it another shot and I believe it is one of the best written and well thought out stories Ive read. The world is magnificent and the way you write these scenes brings great beautiful pictures in my mind. The firsr fight between Katsuro and Sasuke when Sakura was escaping is something that blew me away when I first read it. I love all these aspects of the Shinobi world youve taken and made your own. Its truely magnificent. I really hope to see you update this and all your stories. I love reading them all and would hate to see them go unfinished. Especially without notice. You also gave us a little peak at the future and that was mean... lol, hope to hear from you soon and that youre doing well. I think we all understand how busy things get so Im always happy to wait, but I dont really wanna... sorry if this is poorly written, im on my phone and im not the best wirh articulating things! Thank yoy for this stort, it is truly a beautiful piece of art.
lakeya2700 chapter 39 . 10/7/2016
Please update soon, this story is too good to unfinished
Blabbity78 chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
This story have been a great read. I know there's a lot of people out there who don't like Sakura. I think her greatest flaw was being born from civilians, and being a mindless fan girl. Glad she found her way though. I can only imagine her expression once she finds out who Katsuro really is!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
I love these types of chapters - in my opinion, there is no such thing as an info-heavy chapter. This one had an easy flow with the different scenes, making the amount of detail fit perfectly with the specific characters bringing these details to the forefront. You have to lay the groundwork if you're going to make the upcoming action scenes have an impact on the readers.
Krapo chapter 39 . 8/20/2016
It was a real pleasure to find you story and to read it. I was completly into it even if at the beginning the naruto/katsuro with not is normal physical quality was hard to imagine. But you really took me into your story and i am now your prisoner hoping for the next chapter... I do not know if you still continue your writting but thanks for your hard work. And really, really i pray for more chapter to come!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
Loved this chapter, it helped fill in some of the blanks. Also have to say I liked the way you wrote Tsunade and how her mind works - especially the Council Room scene.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
That author's note about Itachi has really made it a lot easier to hate his character in this story - and as a reader, I thank you for that. Now I don't have to feel conflicted over his manipulations, wondering if he's secretly a good guy or not.

*goes back to work on Itachi-shaped voodoo doll*
Gal Can't Help It chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Such a good chapter, especially the realization Sakura has at the end of it regarding her actions and how she can now proudly view herself. I cannot wait to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/16/2016
I normally don't review stories, but I really hope you're still continuing writing this story; I absolutely love the language and plot. I think it's original and you've done great so far! I know that writing something like this takes time, but hopefully you're still thinking about this in the back of your mind!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Love this story. You have no idea how much I love it! I read this over 5 times already haha hope you can have the time to continue this story. Can't wait till the next chapter!
KukiSake chapter 39 . 5/12/2016
Hi this is amazingly written. Hope you can find the time and every to continue this fic :3
Guest chapter 39 . 4/29/2016
Naruto/Katsuro seems to be constantly taking an emotional ass whipping. First his village then sakura then his team then the captain. I'm sad that he didn't try to fix it with sakura. Also how the things he did trying to protect her made her hate him and not let him explain. Favorite narusaku fix yet please keep going
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »