Reviews for A Voice in the Wind
NaruSakuForeverAlone chapter 39 . 3/29
Hope you update ASAP!(_)
St3rfire chapter 39 . 3/16
Good story please continue adding more chapters soon. Can you added a lemon part. Between Naruto and Sakura. It will make there romance more romantic.
Elmagio chapter 39 . 3/13
So I've just caught up with your fic, it had been on my radar for a long time (very tempted by the premise, but I usually start a fic when it's already completed) until I finally decided to finally read it last month. And despite the anticipation caused by my long stalling, it certainly didn't disappoint.

Quite simply, I don't think I've ever read a fic quite like this, with so much depth. It isn't just the details in the scenery or the huge storyline, what amazes me is the way you develop the emotional side of your story. You don't just give us events and the characters' reaction to them like most authors do, you develop HOW the events affected them to cause said reaction. It really deepens the connection between the story and the reader. When Naruto felt torn, I felt torn, when Sakura felt betrayed, I felt betrayed and it was all thanks to your writing.

In short, I really loved your story so far, not to mention your Katsuro/Naruto and your Sakura are exponantionnally better written than the originals...

On a side note, A Voice in the Wind must be the only story ever told which had an event in its summary that has yet to happen in the story 420000 words in ! I can't wait to see your depiction of this event and of everything that is to come.
Niky chapter 39 . 3/11
So, let me state this once again... This is not a 'fanfiction', but it's a MASTERPIECE!
Period!
And it deserves an official release like a BOOK!
Pleasepleaseplasepleaseplease... Update as soon as possible!
And thanks!
pathuntaken chapter 39 . 2/21
ugh you have to update, IM DYING HERE, DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER *crys a thousand tears* Its been months, everyday I check my email in hope of finding you updated. This story is incredibly well thought out and the written is phenomenal. I applaud you with the utmost respect, now pretty please with sugar on top, update?
onlytoask chapter 1 . 2/17
Interesting start. It could use a going over, though.
Lyora chapter 33 . 2/11
This chapter is sad. But I'm not protesting cause it's more realistic ..
Sakura's parents are annoyingly realistic.

I love how you wrote sasuke, he seemed himself yet those little development shaped him in a way it could've happened in the manga.

On to the next chapter /
Lyora chapter 32 . 2/11
At first I thought it was a dream. It has to be, but it wasn't, I was sad when the grandparents died :(

On to the next thing. Katsuro is now in the uncontrollable kyuubi mode... Itachi will come?

Oh things will never be the same ...
Lyora chapter 31 . 2/10
I don't what to think about this chapter. Itachi will know about it, that katsuro went and saved sakura. Wei that assassin (I could imagine him look like this mad scientist from One Piece named Ceasar) anyways, he will defiantly tell Itachi about this the person who meddled in the process of his mission, now it depends on katsuro's demeanor and wei's explanation if Itachi would believe in was Sasuke.

It is either a timeskip after this chapter, but sakura and katsuro won't see each other probably for the next 3 chapters. I think katsuro is starting to take control of the kyuubi's chakra.

"Naruto" seems foreign now XD I'm used to katsuro
Lyora chapter 29 . 2/9
I feel like printing the next 10 chapters and take them with me to class.
St3rfire chapter 1 . 2/8
Good story
Zero-Tails317 chapter 39 . 2/7
I understand that 'Katsuro' needs to die but I don't understand the purpose of the clone living as 'Naruto'. I'm a ittle lost, either update soon or p.m me would you kindly:-) Til next time...
Zero-Tails317 chapter 38 . 2/6
Wow, all new ball game now.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 35 . 2/3
I won't kill you...not yet. What a surprise, and one that's not so bad. For some that is:-) It's actually really cute and well done. And for that and very great character devolpment I won't kill you today friend:-)
HurricaneShippu chapter 39 . 1/30
Oh how it has been too long... I must admit that I'm a little depressed over the fact that you are updating and starting new stories but fail to update this one. Especially when I can practically feel the epic ness oozing out of what the next chapters will begin. This chapter marks the turning point in this story, a miniature crescendo when Katsuro becomes Naruto, I know I have been anxiously awaiting this moment.

It's kinda sad that Naruto won't be wearing his whisker marks with pride, but desperate to hide them. They
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »