Reviews for A Voice in the Wind
kEa-cHiI chapter 39 . 9/25
He has finally turned to Naruto! I have been waiting for this moment since you released taht sneak peek chapter. I know that there are still a lot of chapters until his return to Konoha but, I'll patiently wait for it:) I really love this story!
BitteOrca chapter 39 . 9/18
Update sometime? Ever?
Kurama's fan 108 chapter 1 . 9/14
Really great story you've got here. Had me hooked from the beginning and didn't let me go till now...I completed this story in 48 hours...or maybe less and I enjoyed every single second of it. I hope you keep writing and I'm just dying to read more Naru-Saku moments in future from this story. I hope you haven't abandoned this story as it would be a great loss for me and I think to the fan-fiction community that loves this pairing. Please reply to this review if you are planning to continue and I hope that you do. Well i'm going to leave this here at this note,well wishes from me. Have a good day
manaDMGmaster chapter 1 . 7/26
Haru chapter 12 . 6/25
Hoh crap. Naru is gonna have to kill Saku chan.
Haru chapter 10 . 6/25
Is the blonde Deidara or am I completely missing out on something?
Haru chapter 2 . 6/25
You know, when you think about Sakura's team vs all the other teams, it is sorta sad how broken hers is.
turtlebang chapter 39 . 6/24
Hey! I just read everything straight through! And I absolutely love it. Your characterizations are really good. Keep it up!
LostDeviljho chapter 39 . 6/14
...this isn't dead, is it? This is probably the best Naruto fic of this genre I've ever read.
But it hasn't been updated in like 8 months, so I'm staring to worry.
LostDeviljho chapter 11 . 6/12
Okay, loving this so far. Really, it's great. I do have one, itsy bitsy complaint though.

The chapter notes. I really don't need every bit of nuance and foreshadowing pointed out to me.

Some of them were helpful, like the one addressing Diedra's usage of "Sasori no danna"
but others, like the notes on the differing descriptions of the road in chapter 4 just give the impression pointing and going "Hey! Hey, look! See what I did there? isn't it just so subtle and clever?" and that just kinda ruins the flow from one chapter to the next.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting you or you're story, but I could really do without the chapter notes.
Khalomot chapter 11 . 6/7

I'm... I'm sorry. That image made me laugh a lot. I think you did the KatsoSaku/DeiSaso interaction very well. Both of their personalities were quite good and in-character. The slow buildup of trust between Katsuro and Sakura makes my heart go poof, while looking at their current situations in life. The way he tutors her and exposes her to life but still cares for her is very... good.

I kinda like how you made Itachi truly "evil" in this story, because due to events in the manga, we know he's really not. His manipulation of Katsuro's mind feels realistic, because at that time, Naruto (as that's who he was at that point) would have been easily impressionable. Villagers and shinobi alike hated him, and suddenly, here was this mysterious stranger, able to whisk him away. What child wouldn't choose that?

You've almost made me ship NaruSaku again. Kudos to you.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 6/6
It's ridiculous to think she'd be allowed to sleep with him like that. It would be far too easy to kill him and escape.

So far, I am unimpressed with this. The writing itself is good, but the plot has holes and is underwhelming.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 6/6
Sakura refers to a past event as having happened in her "genin days." She's still a genin, this should be fixed. Also, I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't have been blindfolded when in the camp and that she was left along afterward.
Wolfonaridge chapter 39 . 6/6
Hey Tricksie,
I just wanted to say that love your writing, and this is my favorite story on the site. I hope you haven't abandoned it, since I've seen you haven't updated in awhile. I just wanted to let you know that I'm looking forward to your next update, best of luck!
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »