Reviews for another fistful of omake
The most awesome part is the pink hannya of the leaf.
That is seriously COOL
Thank you for writing this.
I am glad to see that you are still alive.
Just finished 'No Tendo', read the last sentence of the AN after posting the review and was momentarily afraid you had been KIA.
I am glad to see that you were alive in september of 2015. Hope that you are still alive halfway into 2016 and that you have many more years to look forward to.
Keep living, for giving us all these wonderful words to read you deserve it.
Krulla Chief chapter 42 . 6/15
Just telling you now, John dies at the end,
TigrezzTail chapter 42 . 2/19
I am so very sorry to hear about your health. And your harrassers. You'd think people would have better things to do with their lives. Or at least have the decency not to make others as miserable as they are. I did really enjoy reading your bits. You've a brilliant imagination and I very enjoyed the variety and ingenuity they displayed. Good luck with your health!
Irrational Pi chapter 41 . 1/25
"House of El" is pretty interesting. I guess jutsu qualify as magic to be able to wound a Kryptonian. Any chance that shipment of rare earths includes some green crystals?
moon so bright chapter 42 . 12/27/2015
I just wanted to say that I love all of your work, and appreciate you writing it. Thank you, and I look forward to more. :)
troyguffey chapter 35 . 12/10/2015
I like strong!Sakura stories.
troyguffey chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
This is a VERY GOOD story, even without the Blue Lantern ring. Sakura's new rep as Pink Hannya is hilarious, AND awsome, especially if she can train up to be even half as good as the reputation.
ryokocsi chapter 42 . 12/8/2015
I'm very sorry to hear that your leaving the fix world, you've cheered me up a lot at very bad times, and entertained me in the normality. Hoping that life improves for you, and that the migraines do die back... Thank you.
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Kinda disappointed. I was really getting into this one!
JackRip chapter 42 . 11/10/2015
Ah, that's too bad. I enjoyed your snippets over on animeaddventure under Kestral; really, seeing that you had added a bunch of them always was a treat.

Sorry to hear about your health; hope you get better, unlikely as you say that is.
dogbertcarroll chapter 42 . 10/18/2015
Sorry to hear you are dropping out, but thanks for the fish!
dogbertcarroll chapter 41 . 10/18/2015
Pretty sure a kryptonian would have one shotted the fox, but good story.
dogbertcarroll chapter 40 . 10/18/2015
Almost makes me want to watch the series now.
dogbertcarroll chapter 39 . 10/18/2015