Reviews for another fistful of omake
I want to see more of glitterboy please. side note on rifts: awesome setting, horrid rule set.
actually what the mythbusters debunked were several myths about ninja, not the existence or lack thereof.
I was upset that everything I tried to put up on anime addventure got deleted almost immediately with no explanations. It was very irritating. If it was spelling or grammar that killed it it would have been nice to know, though considering some of what was not deleted that would be a poor argument as far as i am concerned.
Still I have enjoyed lots of your writing, along with most of what was written on that site.
Dewin D chapter 42 . 11/29/2016
It's a shame that you quit. I enjoyed your stories on anime addventure and I was sad when it shut down. I just found this treasure trove and now again saddened by the loss of these stories.
deadal chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
was it sneakily expand?
Agememnon Quinn chapter 42 . 9/19/2016
Good to see your writing itch survived the end of anime adventure.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
The most awesome part is the pink hannya of the leaf.
That is seriously COOL
Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I am glad to see that you are still alive.
Just finished 'No Tendo', read the last sentence of the AN after posting the review and was momentarily afraid you had been KIA.
I am glad to see that you were alive in september of 2015. Hope that you are still alive halfway into 2016 and that you have many more years to look forward to.
Keep living, for giving us all these wonderful words to read you deserve it.
Krulla Chief chapter 42 . 6/15/2016
Just telling you now, John dies at the end,
TigrezzTail chapter 42 . 2/19/2016
I am so very sorry to hear about your health. And your harrassers. You'd think people would have better things to do with their lives. Or at least have the decency not to make others as miserable as they are. I did really enjoy reading your bits. You've a brilliant imagination and I very enjoyed the variety and ingenuity they displayed. Good luck with your health!
Irrational Pi chapter 41 . 1/25/2016
"House of El" is pretty interesting. I guess jutsu qualify as magic to be able to wound a Kryptonian. Any chance that shipment of rare earths includes some green crystals?
moon so bright chapter 42 . 12/27/2015
I just wanted to say that I love all of your work, and appreciate you writing it. Thank you, and I look forward to more. :)
troyguffey chapter 35 . 12/10/2015
I like strong!Sakura stories.
troyguffey chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
This is a VERY GOOD story, even without the Blue Lantern ring. Sakura's new rep as Pink Hannya is hilarious, AND awsome, especially if she can train up to be even half as good as the reputation.
ryokocsi chapter 42 . 12/8/2015
I'm very sorry to hear that your leaving the fix world, you've cheered me up a lot at very bad times, and entertained me in the normality. Hoping that life improves for you, and that the migraines do die back... Thank you.