Reviews for Behind These Hazel Eyes
Raging Raven chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
It's a great story and I hope that one day you come back to this.
Jelena chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Why do I find all of your stories too late ... -.- ... I NEED more of this ... You're AWESOME ... and Dean's time spent in Hell oh yeah I like that even more ... What can I say major Dean Girl here ... And Well we Dean Girls understand each other ... I mean he's hot anyway but bad!boy or evil!Dean is just 3 _ 3
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Please write more of this story!
starpower21 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
more of this story please we need know to what happens next
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Could u update or make a sequel?
Tiffani Kai chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Incredible! Absolutely incredible! You are truly a magnificent writer! You captured the dialogue and emotions of te Winchester's beautifully, making it seem very realistic. I love how well Kate fits in with the storyline. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
omg girl you have me on the edge of my seat here after reading this chapter it was freaking awesome as always wonder what going to happen now that katie back will she forgive dean for what happened in hell update soon i need more:)
mandy-chick00 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
i can't remember if i have ever reviewed your story before so i thought i would give you a review. I LOVE this story. Cant wait to see how you insert Kate into the rest of the season.

Keep up the good work!
Carver Edlund chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
i cant believe they killed kate! loved the updates! cant wait to see how dean is going to convince kate that he is not the same as he was in hell
BlueEyedPisces chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
:) I love it, good angsty chapter.
vicki fan forever chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Loved it plz update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Love this story. More soon?
AmyLee22 chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Oh my stars I did not see any of this coming at all. Great twist and turn to get me on the edge. Ok I was already on the edge but not hell I'm hanging. Great super wonderful job. I'm dying to more. Please update or I might fall D
AprilC3604 chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Awesome! Poor katie but Dean did know until it was too late :( he has his work cut out for him now. Dude I'm in love with this story! Its soooo good!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I like, Can't wait to read more :).