Reviews for Binary
supergirl4u chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Absolutely beautiful. In love with this story
CyanideDreams610 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I remember I started reading this fanfic a couple of years ago when it was first published and never finished it. I found my way back to the Sunshine fandom after being away for so long and read this fanfic from the beginning and finally got an ending. As always, I love all of your fanfics, you're definitely the best Sunshine fanfic writer all across the internet! I'm glad there's a happy ending!
Chuewii chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Agggh my god. You are magnificent, thank you so much for not killing Mace. This was such a pleasure to read and so believable that I'll pretend this was the movie instead.
Spiffy chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
So good. So, so good. (and thank you for not killing Mace)
ChasingProse chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Pinbacker died in the way Capa wanted to. Oh, the irony. Yeah this could definitely have been an alternate script for the film. I love the film anyway, its painfully obvious plot holes notwithstanding. This was absolutely beautiful, and I liked how it was a melange of Pod and the film, with of course new and original concepts. Once again, I applaud you for undoubtedly being the best Sunshine writer in the entire fandom. Simply amazing.
ChasingProse chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Well Pinbacker is a registered sociopath. No surprises there. This is essentially the inverse of Pod, I think.
ChasingProse chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
In a way, this is far, far worse than Penumbra. This time, they're going to die frightened.
ChasingProse chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Yeah, I'm guessing it's Pinbacker and he sabotaged the ship. Great writing so far.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gah. I already have a hard time keeping the Pod universe, the Penumbra universe, and the original film universe straight in my head. This all will just compound my confusion
alpha1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
WOW! I can't wait to see where this is going..
HephaistionsThighs chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
"On the flight deck, in the chest of the mission's remaining physicist: a hollowness that might have been joy. Capa was unfamiliar with joy. He felt slightly dizzy; he felt empty. Like the entire purpose of his life had just burned away, in less than a second, seconds ago, in the explosion of the payload.

But: light. Everywhere: light."

I like this part.
snowy chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
That was crazy awesome! I gotta go and read more of your stuff now. I was hopping around and found this and was like wow!
Dennyman chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Mace really kept his head together. I think Chris Evans would have loved the chance to play this version of the character.
Fred chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Nice Challenger tie in. Your details make reading the story just like watching a quality film. This would have made a much more intelligent film.
Fred chapter 4 . 6/4/2010